• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Cats are too independent. They don't run to the door and wag their tails happy you are home. This is why dogs are better.
    my cat sits in the carport and waits for me, she walks me to the back door when I get home.

Cats are spiteful and only want anything to do with you when there is something they want. That's where the term "being catty" comes from! They either completely ignore your existence or they are all over you until you do what they want. They constantly get under your feet and they destroy things.
    My cat is neither needy or "catty'. She wants less attention than the dogs. her "time" is when I go to bed and we sit and snuggle until I am ready to fall asleep, then she scoots to the end of the bed and doesn't bother me.
    My dogs destroy more than the cat, I have a leather soaf and love seat that is no good because my DOGS liked the taste of leather.

don't forget Greg that cats pee on everything as well. I don't care how clean your house is if you have cats it smells like cat pee.

I have an indoor cat. no litter box and my house does NOT smell like pee. She uses the dog door just like the dogs. :dunno:

And like a male dog doesn't hike his leg at every opportunity and hump your leg too. :puke:

Actually I was really hunting for the neg rep button. You two just got on my bad side by generalizing cats like that. No pies and cookies for you two. :nono: You just haven't meet the right cat.

I agree Rayne... they haven't met my cat yet she is lumped in like the rest. From day one she has been better behaved than the dogs, isn't needy, under my feet, craving to much attention or to little attention. She doesn't spray in the house or tear things up.
    I love both the dogs and the cat, I'll take my cat any day of the week though over the dogs. I can't live without my dogs even though they are needy, under my feet and tear things up etc.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I have nothing to add to this thread. :D

nothingtoadd.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom