• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Most dogs don't hike their legs once they're house trained, if any. Very few dogs hump your leg, and that's a sign of "dominance" not anything sexual. Dogs don't even mate like that. I have met and owned pleanty of cats. I just do not like them. I'm not forcing you to change your mind or to like dogs. I'm just being honest.

ftfy
    I hate you right now. If we worked in the same office there would be a baseball sized glob of wet paper towels hurtling towards your head right now. I just want you to know that.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I hate you right now. If we worked in the same office there would be a baseball sized glob of wet paper towels hurtling towards your head right now. I just want you to know that.
    No, because I have my own office, and I can shut the door and lock it when necessary. :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

:lmfao:

I kinda wish you worked in the same office. That sounds like it would be pretty hilarious. And it would have to be caught on video of course

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :lmfao:

I kinda wish you worked in the same office. That sounds like it would be pretty hilarious. And it would have to be caught on video of course

of course it would. Then posted to youtube. Wet paper towels don't make a mess, don't leave a mark, and there are no fingerprints left behind.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom