Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hi MM, JD. Everyone have a good weekend???

I was at the Staples in Greensburg around 5 and the whole northside of Greensburg lost power. Talked to a buddy a few minutes ago and they were still out.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Both these quotes are how I feel too. I quickly put the M&P down though cause I knew it would cause me problems. I did ask the hubby about an M&P, he took it better than I thought he would. Said I could trade my Glock in and get a M&P, but I told him I needed to have both so I wouldn't be without a carry gun, sorta like he had two bass boats because he didn't want to be without a boat for fall fishing when he was trading up.(true story, happened twice)
    :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well yeah!

I've had a M&P pro9 5" for a few months now. I recently decided that I wanted to get another carry gun but in a .40 this time. I literally sat here yesterday for hours with a m&p in one hand and a glock 19 in the other trying to decide which one I wanted to get next (or try an xd :n00b:). So it was like an sign when Brad had this sitting there and gave me a great deal. I like them both but these m&p's just feel so great in the hand and point so naturally...

Ok enough of that cause supr's gonna start yellin at me:):

Makes perfect sense to me. Why would I yell at you? :dunno: To tell you the truth, I was looking at the compact 9 myself. ;)

I still love my XD45, but it was never intended to be my carry weapon.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Don't get rid of the glock unless you have to, I'm not planning on getting rid of my g19 heck I just put new Truglows on it! But when you hold them side by side, you'll see how comfy they are.

I'll never say never, but so far I've yet to trade or sell any of my guns. I just keep adding more! :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    kaboom-300x300.gif

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm back! Wife called and wanted me to come out and put some Ben-Gay on her neck cause it hurt her! and I found out I'm alot older than I thought!! Is the smell of Ben-Gay supose to turn ya on ?? :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My ex wife once had to apply hemmoroid cream in a dark bathroom. Grabbed the Ben-gay tube by mistake.

She was screaming for at least 10 minutes.:D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm back! Wife called and wanted me to come out and put some Ben-Gay on her neck cause it hurt her! and I found out I'm alot older than I thought!! Is the smell of Ben-Gay supose to turn ya on ?? :D

Probably Not the bengay!:grabass:

He beat me too it... actually she could have just asked you for a back rub and that's all it would have taken too. :stickpoke:

You guys are so easy :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom