• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    so i read you got your brakes all fixed on your jeep ***so does that finish up all that was wrong with it?

:laugh: I wish! :laugh:

I pulled the carpet up today to find that the previous owner left the drain plugs in the floor pans out. That means water was coming up into the pans. Water=Rust. Once I get a welder (hopefully Christmas) I'll fix that. It's not a huge deal so I'm not to worried about it right now.

It's going back to the mechanic on Thursday to replace the fuel pump that I just had replaced.:n00b: The one I got was defective.

Other than that it's great!:D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :laugh: I wish! :laugh:

I pulled the carpet up today to find that the previous owner left the drain plugs in the floor pans out. That means water was coming up into the pans. Water=Rust. Once I get a welder (hopefully Christmas) I'll fix that. It's not a huge deal so I'm not to worried about it right now.

It's going back to the mechanic on Thursday to replace the fuel pump that I just had replaced.:n00b: The one I got was defective.

Other than that it's great!:D
    well that sucks --defective fuel pump ***every body loves doing that job twice :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom