Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey, just a quick schooling on how my LTCH is accepted/recognized in Michigan?

Unfortunate... How do I transport my pistol to get to Gary's place?! lol

Your permit is honored here in MI, but you have to obay our carry laws while you are here, what Chuck has showed was before we had a carry law here in MI, Mi res went and got IN permits the ones that worked in IN anyway, MI then had to pass a law that said if you live in IN your permit will be honored, but if you live in MI and have a IN permit it was not honored. Hope that straiten's it out, You will be fine! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think Michigan honors Indiana LTCH if you are an Indiana resident. IOW if you have an Indiana LTCH but don't live in Indiana, they won't honor it.

Again, I THINK this is right. Maybe somebody could confirm?

Bingo!! we have a winner! I should have read on! Supr nailed!! :rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hey Mrs G did you have a bad day today???

just stressful. got a job dumped on me for Scouts that I was not prepared for tonight. I am not upset as the woman who was suppose to do it is in labor, 4 weeks early. Just wish I would have had more notice than to let me know as I was walking into the meeting. :dunno:

and I am sitting here in excruciating pain and it just dawned on me it is raining. :ugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    So does MI restrict CC or OC since u said I have to obey their laws... I usually CC but planned on OCing since I have to wear an OWB holster anyway. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    just stressful. got a job dumped on me for Scouts that I was not prepared for tonight. I am not upset as the woman who was suppose to do it is in labor, 4 weeks early. Just wish I would have had more notice than to let me know as I was walking into the meeting. :dunno:

and I am sitting here in excruciating pain and it just dawned on me it is raining. :ugh:

Sorry to hear that Mrs G, Hope the rest of the night holds some relief for you! :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So does MI restrict CC or OC since u said I have to obey their laws... I usually CC but planned on OCing since I have to wear an OWB holster anyway. :D

It is legal to OC here, however after saying that there are still allot of people that don't know that and there is virtually none that I have ever seen, so you would be less likely to run into trouble if you CC, I would just put a light jacket on over your OC holster and you'll be fine,

But it is up to you, but there is a chance that there will be a You-Tube Video of seven Cops beating you down with there Asp's and being Tased by two more and then of course there are the Dog bites!! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think I have prepared enough stuff to make it through the morning without my wife here to help me but I'll still be surprised if I make to work on time. Gawd, I'm so spoiled.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I can't wait to hear how you like it! You gonna be able to shoot it soon?

Yes I will be shooting it this weekend!! :rockwoot: I will let you know! I have not shot the Ruger LC9 yet ether, so it will be interesting to see and shoot them side by side as it were!! But I will let ya know! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So have the Mods decided to test INGO by letting the "status update thread" go beyond 5000 posts? Or did we just scare them all off and their afraid to come in here anymore? :shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom