• Status
    Not open for further replies.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I am so fail rigiht now. I think I may have lost my exclusive Ferrari status.

I applied for jobs at three different places. No dice. My wife tried to cook pasta today and the package was filled with dead boll weevils and now every things we're dirty. I told her not to pour it down the sink and she does anyway. Guess what. Now our kitchen sink is clogged. Of course, we have about three loads of dirty dishes piled up and I just have to stack them everywhere so I can get to the second side of the kitchen sink to seal it up. I tried the vinegar, baking soda and hot water trick and it didn't work. I still have tonsillitis and my back still hurts.

I AMSTRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMGWTFBBQ

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I am so fail rigiht now. I think I may have lost my exclusive Ferrari status.

I applied for jobs at three different places. No dice. My wife tried to cook pasta today and the package was filled with dead boll weevils and now every things we're dirty. I told her not to pour it down the sink and she does anyway. Guess what. Now our kitchen sink is clogged. Of course, we have about three loads of dirty dishes piled up and I just have to stack them everywhere so I can get to the second side of the kitchen sink to seal it up. I tried the vinegar, baking soda and hot water trick and it didn't work. I still have tonsillitis and my back still hurts.

Dang dude, time to start drinking. :n00b:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

well I was coming in here to spout off. I read yours first and mine isn't so bad anymore...

carry on everyone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom