• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I'm sure you have about 20 or 30 people a show that just start talking to ya like you're suppose to remember everybody right off the bat lol.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm sure you have about 20 or 30 people a show that just start talking to ya like you're suppose to remember everybody right off the bat lol.

I do and for the most part I can remember faces and where I've met them. You I know you and your name. I just have talked to so many people I thought I had saw you but wasn't positive

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've had a large, strong margarita and I don't think I need a pill. I am exhausted and about to fall asleep. Waiting a bit though so I won't wake up to early

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yes, nice, pretty, and relaxing. Earlier I was sitting around the fire and I just dozed off in my lawn chair, and tonight the stairs were beautiful. We all just sat around the fire and talked. Family and friends, nothing better.:rockwoot:

glad you're having fun. I had a surprise, both my girls came down today. I was only expecting the youngest.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    glad you're having fun. I had a surprise, both my girls came down today. I was only expecting the youngest.

That is nice. I tell you, we were talking about family and memories. I have so many memories that came from camping, and riding horses down here. I am so glad my son gets to have the same experience that I did growing up.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :facepalm:

Maybe you should just drive up with your family :stickpoke:

Hubby's seen enough of of this thread to know better to let me meet you. So he's going to lock me in my office tomorrow right after church. :D

This is my office right now.
    100_3891.jpg

Took me all day to combine 5 acres of down corn. Should have done more than 40. :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hubby's seen enough of of this thread to know better to let me meet you. So he's going to lock me in my office tomorrow right after church. :D

wait, what about me?

I used to be so scared of combines when I was a kid. I remember walking past it in Grandpas barn and watching the cones, or whatever they are called, and being scared to death they were going to chop me up.
    Yeah I've outgrown the fear. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom