Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mine?

I don't normally work overnights anymore. I was filling in for an employee who is on medical leave.

I was so ready to go home too. I worked my tail off. I did 13 loads of laundry-- washed, dried, and folded. I'm pretty sure the regular people haven't ever gotten that much done before.

I have some laundry needing done :D

I slept 7 hours last night!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

yep it is official, I am not sleeping well because the hubby unit is in bed with me and I am not used to it after his stint on thirds. He was out camping last night. Still coughing and hacking bad though damnit

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    expat, I looked at the 2 pics, you are right. Other than the hair and the glasses they look alot alike. However the sketch the widow gave them had a hoodie on... cover the hair so it looks different.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Glad to hear you slept well last night Mrs G and found the cause of it!! How is Mr G taking the news that he has to sleep in his car from now on!:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'll tell you my story Mrs G, For years I thought I had insomnia it would take me 3 to 4 hours to get to sleep every night. I hurt my back in the early 90's and I could no longer sleep in the same bed as my wife! ether I kept her up or she did me, so we started sleeping in different beds.

I could fall asleep within 5 min of going to bed! My wife snores and I meen snores! and she moves around allot when she sleeps, and that was what was keeping me up all night! we both sleep allot better now, we each have a master bedroom with a shared master bath.

There are nights that I will have to get up open my bathroom door walk though the bathroom open her door and tell her to roll over and stop snoring!! I can hear her though the two doors, LOL

And then she had a sleep study done and they asked that I come to the Dr with her to find out the results, when the Dr started talking about sleep deprivation and how it effects you my jaw hit the floor!! the Dr looked at me and asked what was wrong I told him that is how I felt up until we started sleeping in different beds!! He looks at the chart back up at me then back to the chart and says I thought this was your wifes sleep study!! it was too funny! I said it was but try sleeping with some one that can levitate in there sleep three foot in the air roll over (taking all the covers of you) and then drop like a recking ball back on the bed, and this is done in between snores!!

SO now when we travel I wear ear plugs to bed so I don't hear her snoring, and we get a two queen bed room! But we are happily married for 37 years, :D

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    expat, I looked at the 2 pics, you are right. Other than the hair and the glasses they look alot alike. However the sketch the widow gave them had a hoodie on... cover the hair so it looks different.

The rumor is there is DNA exchanged all over. Supposedly the serial burglar had some hair torn out, scratches, etc. from the battle at the murder scene. I don't know how long DNA actually takes for a small town in Indiana to get back. I am used to TV shows where it is hours. G would probably have a good idea.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The rumor is there is DNA exchanged all over. Supposedly the serial burglar had some hair torn out, scratches, etc. from the battle at the murder scene. I don't know how long DNA actually takes for a small town in Indiana to get back. I am used to TV shows where it is hours. G would probably have a good idea.

If they are as small as we are, they will have to send it of the the state police lab, or a local lab that can do the tests and we are at there mercy as to how long it takes!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'll tell you my story Mrs G, For years I thought I had insomnia it would take me 3 to 4 hours to get to sleep every night. I hurt my back in the early 90's and I could no longer sleep in the same bed as my wife! ether I kept her up or she did me, so we started sleeping in different beds.

I could fall asleep within 5 min of going to bed! My wife snores and I meen snores! and she moves around allot when she sleeps, and that was what was keeping me up all night! we both sleep allot better now, we each have a master bedroom with a shared master bath.

There are nights that I will have to get up open my bathroom door walk though the bathroom open her door and tell her to roll over and stop snoring!! I can hear her though the two doors, LOL

And then she had a sleep study done and they asked that I come to the Dr with her to find out the results, when the Dr started talking about sleep deprivation and how it effects you my jaw hit the floor!! the Dr looked at me and asked what was wrong I told him that is how I felt up until we started sleeping in different beds!! He looks at the chart back up at me then back to the chart and says I thought this was your wifes sleep study!! it was too funny! I said it was but try sleeping with some one that can levitate in there sleep three foot in the air roll over (taking all the covers of you) and then drop like a recking ball back on the bed, and this is done in between snores!!

SO now when we travel I wear ear plugs to bed so I don't hear her snoring, and we get a two queen bed room! But we are happily married for 37 years, :D

hubby as a general rule doesn't snore. Since going to day shift though he can't fall asleep well and takes a sleeping pill. Now he snores, strike one. He rustles and has to have the dogs in bed with us, strike two. He has his alarm set to BLARE at full volume because of his hearing so he knows he hears it. Strike three. The alarm goes off at around 4:30am and if I am not already awake from the snoring, dogs or tossing and turning, I am awake now. I fall asleep within minutes every night. I can't stay asleep and sleeping anything more than 3 hours is like a power nap so now I am up. I wish I could go to bed earlier than 11, but I am just not tired until 11 or after. Even getting no sleep the night before. we have another bedroom, it would put us as far apart as possible though so I won't move into it. I could sleep through his issues before, now I just need to get used to them again. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So I would assume several weeks at least.
    as long as they have him in custody time isn't an issue though right? Unless the police are lax now because they have who they believe is the guy and let their guard up. I hope this isn't the issue but is has happened.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    hubby as a general rule doesn't snore. Since going to day shift though he can't fall asleep well and takes a sleeping pill. Now he snores, strike one. He rustles and has to have the dogs in bed with us, strike two. He has his alarm set to BLARE at full volume because of his hearing so he knows he hears it. Strike three. The alarm goes off at around 4:30am and if I am not already awake from the snoring, dogs or tossing and turning, I am awake now. I fall asleep within minutes every night. I can't stay asleep and sleeping anything more than 3 hours is like a power nap so now I am up. I wish I could go to bed earlier than 11, but I am just not tired until 11 or after. Even getting no sleep the night before. we have another bedroom, it would put us as far apart as possible though so I won't move into it. I could sleep through his issues before, now I just need to get used to them again. :dunno:

Yep! I feel your pain! Even taking a sleeping pill and a muscle relaxer I only stay asleep 3 to 4 hours my self, about once every 6 to 8 weeks I will stay asleep for 8 or 9 hours Such is life I guess!

I tell my wife sleep is not suppose to be hard to do! but it sure is!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    looking at post counts, I need to step up here. Been here longer and have less posts.

well I need to run for a bit.. I shall return

you have been warned

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    as long as they have him in custody time isn't an issue though right? Unless the police are lax now because they have who they believe is the guy and let their guard up. I hope this isn't the issue but is has happened.

Other than it is frightening a lot of unarmed sheep.

only need 88 more posts today

I think I am getting close to a new number also :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom