Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got to see the group in SB this week. 4 guys standing around looking at their smart phones while holding up posters. I wanted to go over and punch them in the throat (for Kris).

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So I just finished working overnight (since 11pm) and now my front desk agent is a no show. I call and his phone goes right to voicemail.

My guess? He set his alarm on his phone and the battery died overnight.

I'm not a happy camper.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So I just finished working overnight (since 11pm) and now my front desk agent is a no show. I call and his phone goes right to voicemail.

I'm not a happy camper.

Man sorry to hear that! that sucks when your expecting to go home and there is a no show! Punch him in his liver when he shows up!! :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I made Orange Cinnamon rolls for breakfast!! just took them out of the oven!! :rockwoot:

Never had those, sounds tasty....:D

I'm not a happy camper.

Sorry to hear that Evan. Maybe he died in a horrible fiery crash on the way to work.

No none around here! They wouldn't get much if they did occupy anything here!! :laugh:

They would have to fight the group of old Mennonites that have an anti-war protest every week day at noon for the corner. But they are only there a half hour... I think they are working up a lunch appetite.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    You schedule would make Sunday morning church a bit tough.

Mine?

I don't normally work overnights anymore. I was filling in for an employee who is on medical leave.

I was so ready to go home too. I worked my tail off. I did 13 loads of laundry-- washed, dried, and folded. I'm pretty sure the regular people haven't ever gotten that much done before.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mine?

I don't normally work overnights anymore. I was filling in for an employee who is on medical leave.

I was so ready to go home too. I worked my tail off. I did 13 loads of laundry-- washed, dried, and folded. I'm pretty sure the regular people haven't ever gotten that much done before.

It is always good to show the regular people that they can pick up the pace :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom