Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Come on DK. Someone has to be wounded so Gary can show off his first aid range skills. They are quite impressive I have been told.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'd love to have a day to practice. I'm confident I could get my time down into the 50's. I also want to see how much better I do after some mods.

I use a combination of sporting clays and steel to practice.

and I am thinking about a trigger kit for my 10/22. just replace the whole thing in one shot and get rid of the plastic.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well that was fun, The feed truck, which I didn't order showed up at the height of the storm. One of our pick-up trucks (husband's) was left in the drive way. I had to go move it since I am the only one home. While I'm out there the feed driver asks me if I can help him get backed up to the bins in the dark. Half a hour later the work is done and so is the storm. I poured a cup of water out of my one boot. My rain gear is not water proof anymore. :(

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well that was fun, The feed truck, which I didn't order showed up at the height of the storm. One of our pick-up trucks (husband's) was left in the drive way. I had to go move it since I am the only one home. While I'm out there the feed driver asks me if I can help him get backed up to the bins in the dark. Half a hour later the work is done and so is the storm. I poured a cup of water out of my one boot. My rain gear is not water proof anymore. :(
    you shouldn't have used it as a target then.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :wavey: Howdy everyone:)

Gary you bring whatever you want, I don't however want to put you out in anyway. Its awesome your going to make it, :woot:

Everybody is welcome to bring whatever, I can't promise how much time we will have to shoot. Keeping it safe is my priority, I want everyone to have a good time and go home to their family the way they were.:yesway:

It would not be any trouble at all for me to bring my stuff, just didn't know if we would be shooting or not! ether is fine by me, but thought you might want a little trigger time on the DB9 & LC9 :D

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    you should have seen the heads turn in Broad Ripple yesterday,,lololo:laugh:

Two guys in SUV were driving down Broad ripple avenue with two Bucks stiff as boards on top of thier racks, all you seen was two nice sized lower torso's hanging out the back of the SUV and full racks towards the front.

The grins on the Hunter's faces were priceless!!
    I gave em a thumbs up!

Im sure most of the patrons around that area gave them a different kind of a gesture:laugh:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    you should have seen the heads turn in Broad Ripple yesterday,,lololo:laugh:

Two guys in SUV were driving down Broad ripple avenue with two Bucks stiff as boards on top of thier racks, all you seen was two nice sized lower torso's hanging out the back of the SUV and full racks towards the front.

The grins on the Hunter's faces were priceless!!
    I gave em a thumbs up!

Im sure most of the patrons around that area gave them a different kind of a gesture:laugh:
    I would have liked to see that!:lmfao:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I use a combination of sporting clays and steel to practice.

If I were practicing the way I really want to, I think I'd spend more money on the clays than I would the ammo! (using .22 that is)

and I am thinking about a trigger kit for my 10/22. just replace the whole thing in one shot and get rid of the plastic.

I plan to attempt some trigger improvements on my own using the original components. If I fail, I can always just replace the whole trigger group. The plastic doesn't really bother me as long as it works and doesn't break.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom