• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I get told that I'm too picky all the time. But I can't help it that I know what I want and I don't like to compromise. :dunno:
    Don't compromise. You won't have to. I always have been picky. Now I've found the right one and I'm happy. I always said I'd rather be single forever and happy than be with someone just to have and it not be what I want.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, don't settle. I spent 23 years with the *****iest woman in the Midwest before I had it and divorced her. It was expensive but well worth it. Now I am married to the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I can't wait to see her everyday.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    yeah but redheads are supposed to be the most fun :naughty:. Not that I know anything about that. I love my wife and she is my one and only.
    I love MrsB, she is my one. However, I will not comment on how "fun" she is... Doesn't seem like something a gentleman would do. :D

ETA: if it wasn't clear, MrsB is a red head.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That is insane. Luckly I never dated one like that.

Also, met another redhead who I suspected was married. Things just didn't add up. She only wanted me to call at certain times on the weekend "when the kids were not around". Claimed she lived in Fishers, but would only meet me on the SE or SW side of Indy. In fact, a couple of places I suggested on the north side of town were shot down. Very evasive about certain questions. She was really hot, but I ended that because I wasn't getting good vibes from her. Already ditched the crazy ex, didn't need another crazy person.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Also, met another redhead who I suspected was married. Things just didn't add up. She only wanted me to call at certain times on the weekend "when the kids were not around". Claimed she lived in Fishers, but would only meet me on the SE or SW side of Indy. In fact, a couple of places I suggested on the north side of town were shot down. Very evasive about certain questions. She was really hot, but I ended that because I wasn't getting good vibes from her. Already ditched the crazy ex, didn't need another crazy person.
    Sounds like it might have been my former step mom. Other than the fact that she is too stupid to reliably use a computer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom