actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Picked up riding lawn mower.

Already broke part off (a little plastic cover is lying somewhere on Broadway).
    Broke and fixed something (don't push on the headlights if you need to push it backwards)
    Got stuck (see note about headlights)
    Ran over metal (dogs poop scoop. Found the handle. Metal is no where to be seen.
    And cut back yard grass, which was higher that body of mower.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Broke and fixed something (don't push on the headlights if you need to push it backwards)
    Ran over metal (dogs poop scoop. Found the handle. Metal is no where to be seen.

push mower.. I never get stuck

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's not Dr R it's the CT scan and 50 people that probably read it.

We need to cut staffing in the radiology department. I'll see if I know some people at the hospital who can help with that...I doubt that I have any pull there anymore but you never know!

I think Psycho has been hacking my bank account.

Dang cats. Leroy is limping today. We think he got his foot caught in the live trap as it is snapped and nobody is in it. I think he just wanted some extra attention now that his ear is better....it did not work. He did not go to the vet as I do not think he broke it.

Hubby loves when I do things like this and create some jobs for him so he can stay busy.

On a positive note, all of the bad branches are now off of the evil ****ing tree and are cut up. Once that mess gets cleaned up tomorrow, he can drop the rest of the tree and should be able to avoid hitting anything important. He survived the battle with the tree!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I need to mow tomorrow. I was going to do it tonight, but we finally got a little rain.

I did it last night, no Monday. trimmed, mowed, used the garden claw and planted some flowers. Dug out the window wells for the basement and put in gravel and new edging to keep it nice. I was worn out

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    MrsG, didn't tell you I ran into Sandy while getting my CT. Ran into Jan over the weekend too. It sure looks like he dyes his hair or got a toupee. :)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow. I drifted off to lazyville there for a while. My 14 hour work day yesterday is catching up to me. I think I'm going to bed early. Have a good one everyone.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'll be glad when the rest of the tree is down but he is talking about waiting until fall to tangle with that. At least we won't have far to go to stack it since it is right outside the door of the wood shed.

Good night Supr...sleep well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom