mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    But I always come back!!! Cause I'm a persistent ****er!!

We missed ya Dad. How was the drive? Lots of holiday crazies out there or smooth sailing? Any cooler up there? We are down to 85 here. I'm not complaining...not at all, just asking :laugh: At least we have no snow!

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    You sure that you don't have some small rifle primers mixed in???

Another possibility is that the primer was not fully set. When hit the first time, it sets the remainder of the way. The 2nd hit will fire it.

Its coming directly from the pack of primers. No way its a small rifle. Ill seat twice this time...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good drive going back north??? Are the cops out heavy???

We missed ya Dad. How was the drive? Lots of holiday crazies out there or smooth sailing? Any cooler up there? We are down to 85 here. I'm not complaining...not at all, just asking :laugh: At least we have no snow!
    No police that I seen. North bound toward Michigan was clear, southbound heading toward indiana was bumper to bumper for about 50 miles. It's cooler up here, about 75 now. Very comfortable. We just ate, relaxing by the TV, life is pretty good right now.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Jagee. Glad you found us.

Glad the drive was good Dad. I hate holiday travel.

No rain here yet. Some clouds developing but no rain yet. I didn't water my garden or flowers today so bring it on! I have to take my daughter to have tooth pulled in the morning so I'm not sure what time I'll get back from Warsaw.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hi Jagee. Glad you found us.

Glad the drive was good Dad. I hate holiday travel.

No rain here yet. Some clouds developing but no rain yet. I didn't water my garden or flowers today so bring it on! I have to take my daughter to have tooth pulled in the morning so I'm not sure what time I'll get back from Warsaw.

Yeah, waiting to see if I should water my Maters. Storms have popped up all around us, but has missed here.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just a few yesterday. Not as many as I'd like but hung out with the wife so that's a plus
    Back in the day Memorial Day was always a mandatory run someplace. It's great that you chose to spend it at home!! Nothing like spending time with better half!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom