• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Tolerate is a good word to describe my attitude. I am just trying to endure the next few months before I hopefully get a job using my degree. After nearly getting pepper sprayed today and having a loaded gun pointed at me a few days ago, I'm fed up.

Story time with Jd? :popcorn:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It wasn't anything out of the normal. Some elderly guy was confused trying to learn about pepper spray today. A few days ago someone made a mistake that is somehow common; they came in with a loaded gun to try out holsters.

At my local store the pepper spray canisters are all empty.You can handle them to get a feel of the size but cant spray an employee by mistake.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    That's not good. I'm usually pretty good on air consumption. On a shallow dive, I can easily get an hour.

I was down to 400 PSI about 35 minutes in, but the dive master shared his air with me for the remainder, which I thought was pretty cool of him

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I was down to 400 PSI about 35 minutes in, but the dive master shared his air with me for the remainder, which I thought was pretty cool of him

I'll let you know when I do some local diving in July. There is a place with pretty good visibility.

e57a5bf9fbb3910612a9500ae3fe69f1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom