• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sleeping in is great, but I usually feel like I'm doing something bad. Ya got anything good planned for today?
    Graduation Open House in Marion for my nephew then back to Cloverdale for camping. going to be a tough one
    I hope while our idiot president is over in France that Ty has been declared our new Leader! Would be a massive improvement!!
    no ****. Rayne posted something on facebook this morning that made me cry. About our country and how her WWII father was so upset over what he and others fought for and now is so freely given away
    Shes got me a little concerned. She gets alot of headaches. And recently they have been light sensitive migraines.
    she been to the doctor?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hope he gets lost and can not find his way to to celebration. What he has done to our service people is beyond redemption.

Morning all.

I'm sure she won't mind me sharing.

Rayne

My World War II veteran father went to bed at 8 pm this evening. Not because he was tired, not because he was sick, but because he couldn’t handle the news on television any more. All the touting of his generation being the greatest generation and the sacrifices they made for the rest of us. What sickens him is that WWII was in vain. All the buddies, friends and lives that were lost and for what? We have given away all the liberties and freedoms that they fought so hard to protect. Our country, who was once the greatest nation on earth has become weak. The citizens of this great nation are no longer great people. We have grown indifferent, apathetic, and disinterested in taking care of ourselves, in the process of our government and upholding the constitution. How many people reading this have actually read the constitution? How many actually know what liberties we are allowing to be taken from us? They are the same liberties my Dad and the men of WWII fought to keep, to keep the German’s from taking and now we freely give them away. He asked me why. Why did they have to live through that hell, for us to only throw it away? I don’t have an answer for him. He pities my Grandchildren for the world they will have to grow up in. The world that we are giving them. Does anyone have an answer for him?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Shes got me a little concerned. She gets alot of headaches. And recently they have been light sensitive migraines.
    might be her eyes. I've got really bad eyes. I get slight head aches to. Should have it checked out!

I hope he gets lost and can not find his way to to celebration. What he has done to our service people is beyond redemption.

Morning all.
    This guy is such an embarrassment !! We need a hero to replace him! Lets dig up Ronny! I miss his leadership!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm sure she won't mind me sharing.

Rayne

My World War II veteran father went to bed at 8 pm this evening. Not because he was tired, not because he was sick, but because he couldn’t handle the news on television any more. All the touting of his generation being the greatest generation and the sacrifices they made for the rest of us. What sickens him is that WWII was in vain. All the buddies, friends and lives that were lost and for what? We have given away all the liberties and freedoms that they fought so hard to protect. Our country, who was once the greatest nation on earth has become weak. The citizens of this great nation are no longer great people. We have grown indifferent, apathetic, and disinterested in taking care of ourselves, in the process of our government and upholding the constitution. How many people reading this have actually read the constitution? How many actually know what liberties we are allowing to be taken from us? They are the same liberties my Dad and the men of WWII fought to keep, to keep the German’s from taking and now we freely give them away. He asked me why. Why did they have to live through that hell, for us to only throw it away? I don’t have an answer for him. He pities my Grandchildren for the world they will have to grow up in. The world that we are giving them. Does anyone have an answer for him?

I truly wish I had a "Good" answer for him but the truth would only hurt. I am sure he is aware of what we as a nation have become.
    Sad.....so very very sad.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    In other news. My drive to work now is only 2 minutes. And im making 4 more dollars an hour than what I was making when I drove 100 miles round trip. So thankful and blessed to get the job.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    might be her eyes. I've got really bad eyes. I get slight head aches to. Should have it checked out!

This guy is such an embarrassment !! We need a hero to replace him! Lets dig up Ronny! I miss his leadership!

I can not post how I really feel about that whole bunch in the seats of power. NSA and all. No death wishes just a lot of misery and pain.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    About Raynes post. I am YOUNG I havent had the views of what this nation was like even during the Clinton years. Or Hw bush. But I think theres a reason my dad tells me I shoulda been born when he was back in 70. Wishing I was. Haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom