• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That might help. I wonder how many of those could be smuggled in to a Mexican prison.
    People do smuggle things out of Mexico, guess I can smuggle things in Mexico. Mmmm where's Kim Kardashian's huge ass when you need it?? Bet I can fit 5 midgets in that thing!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He looks way to comfortable in that thing.

He did seem to be having a lot of fun with it. I've seen him in some much crazier costumes though. They have a huge house that was built in the mid 1800's in Rockford, IL and turn the entire basement into a spookhouse every Halloween and have a big party. It is the best spookhouse I've ever been through and is different every year. It takes them weeks to set it all up and let everyone in the neighborhood go through it for free for a couple of nights. I'll never forget when his brother was on stilts in the dragon costume and fell down the cellar stairs while "breathing fire" at us as we exited. OMG...we were all dying. Luckily, he was not injured.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Works over! Lets start the hump day drinking......or, I guess we could start the drink day humping.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He did seem to be having a lot of fun with it. I've seen him in some much crazier costumes though. They have a huge house that was built in the mid 1800's in Rockford, IL and turn the entire basement into a spookhouse every Halloween and have a big party. It is the best spookhouse I've ever been through and is different every year. It takes them weeks to set it all up and let everyone in the neighborhood go through it for free for a couple of nights. I'll never forget when his brother was on stilts in the dragon costume and fell down the cellar stairs while "breathing fire" at us as we exited. OMG...we were all dying. Luckily, he was not injured.
    We have a haunted house also. For the last 10 years we open our house and let neighbor kids walk thru. It's a blast. It's my favorite time of year. I believe CM has seen some of my stuff I have stored in my basement. It's fun when you can make a fat kid drop his candy and run!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Still waiting on some parts. I have the gear sets for the "TRANSMISSION" and waiting on the parts for the ratchet assembly. Tin is being prepped for paint and motor parts are ordered as well. I look to get back after it next week.
    Always that hurry up and wait stage!! Can't wait to see her in all her glory!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have a haunted house also. For the last 10 years we open our house and let neighbor kids walk thru. It's a blast. It's my favorite time of year. I believe CM has seen some of my stuff I have stored in my basement. It's fun when you can make a fat kid drop his candy and run!!

Straight out of "Night of the living Dead"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Always that hurry up and wait stage!! Can't wait to see her in all her glory!!

Tanks are being smoothed out and fenders are ready for primer. Black with some to be announced striping done deep inn the paint. Should be sweet as hell. Owner is retired Outlaw. Pretty cool old cat. Older than me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom