mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Waiting patiently for mom to think of a better epic story!!

My dad told everyone I was a boy scout throughout my teen years. He and I were just talking tonight about how people just don't understand our family's sense of humor sometimes. But then, my sister's husband was a stay at home dad when the kids were little and HE was a girl scout leader.

Sorry....my epic stories all seem to be used up today.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My dad told everyone I was a boy scout throughout my teen years. He and I were just talking tonight about how people just don't understand our family's sense of humor sometimes. But then, my sister's husband was a stay at home dad when the kids were little and HE was a girl scout leader.

Sorry....my epic stories all seem to be used up today.
    This one was perfect mom!! BIL was a Girl Scout! Perfect!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This one was perfect mom!! BIL was a Girl Scout! Perfect!!!

He did dress as a female nurse for Halloween one year way back in the day when he worked at the grocery store that used to be across from Blythe's in Valpo...was that Eagle Grocery or something like that? Wow...that was a while back. I just remember he was the hairiest girl I ever saw...complete with facial hair.

My other BIL dressed as Xena the princess warrior for halloween one year and his wife dressed as Zorro. That was quite a sight.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He did dress as a female nurse for Halloween one year way back in the day when he worked at the grocery store that used to be across from Blythe's in Valpo...was that Eagle Grocery or something like that? Wow...that was a while back. I just remember he was the hairiest girl I ever saw...complete with facial hair.

My other BIL dressed as Xena the princess warrior for halloween one year and his wife dressed as Zorro. That was quite a sight.
    That's to funny!! My buddy actually went to school one day wearing a cheerleaders outfit. Was some kind of stance on a dress code or something. Was hilarious !

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That's to funny!! My buddy actually went to school one day wearing a cheerleaders outfit. Was some kind of stance on a dress code or something. Was hilarious !

I thought I had pictures of this. Here is Zorro and Xena...my sister made the costumes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom