Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    ANTS!!! I HATE ANTS!!!! My home is being invaded by them. When we spray it only seems to work for a few days. This is maddening! Just found another one boldly crawling right across my computer screen.

Yep, we've got them too, from the teeny tiny ones to the ones that are as big as a wasp. Ick. I bought some Terro ant baits today. We'll see if they help.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    ANTS!!! I HATE ANTS!!!! My home is being invaded by them. When we spray it only seems to work for a few days. This is maddening! Just found another one boldly crawling right across my computer screen.

call Orkin.....they killed all of mine and i'm in the middle of the woods...

images

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Howdy!

I'm still here...hubby says to just call in tomorrow to see what the status of the situation is. They won't let me sit in on those conferences anyway so it is kind of a waste of gas for me to drive to town. That's good, cause I was ready for a cocktail.
    Good!

"TERRO" Liquid ant baits! 6 to a pack! :thumbsup:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    We have an issue almost every year but it usually only lasts a few weeks. This year it just keeps going. :xmad:

We had a perimeter drain put in. They must have disturbed a large colony. Wife was not happy, had small issues before. 3 days, done deal. When they carry the liquid back to the nest, they spill a little. Next in line picks it up coming and going.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

We have them horribly this year. Spectracide ant killer seems to work the best. We get those carpenter ants and the big winged ones are awful! I HATE THEM!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We also have these this year.

A huge one carrying a big egg sac went under my stove earlier today. I refuse to go by the stove now. No more cooking...:ar15:

Hubby sprayed some stuff under there to kill it and I have not seen it, but it is freaking me out now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom