Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Nope, I almost get the group where I want it to be and, bang, have to sell some off. Seems to happen every time. Oh well, could be worse.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Nope, I almost get the group where I want it to be and, bang, have to sell some off. Seems to happen every time. Oh well, could be worse.

Yep, I know what you mean. At least that is an expense you only have to deal with every 15 years or so. My system was new in 2007, I still have awhile.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Getting ready to storm here. Really windy and humid. My weather page says the rain is coming in 92 minutes. (Never seen that before--- what's up with that?) I don't think we'll make it that long.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Getting ready to storm here. Really windy and humid. My weather page says the rain is coming in 92 minutes. (Never seen that before--- what's up with that?) I don't think we'll make it that long.
    Woke up this morning and the sun was out, was sitting by the pool, now it's storming pretty good. Like they say, if you don't like the weather, wait I few minutes, it will change!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Not so good. Still on the right side of the grass so no complaints. How's vacation going?
    I just read your posts, that sucks! But like my wife tells me, be thankful you have them to sale, so they can help you. And yes, everyday above ground is a good one! Vacation is going well, got to meet DB yesterday, which was fun. And I am relaxing eating cookies right now!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just read your posts, that sucks! But like my wife tells me, be thankful you have them to sale, so they can help you. And yes, everyday above ground is a good one! Vacation is going well, got to meet DB yesterday, which was fun. And I am relaxing eating cookies right now!!

Sounds awesome. Hope you have a great vacation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom