• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The school was amazing, I must of said Wow at least 100 times. And yes, Captain Sunshine is a great guy. I enjoyed my visit. Went and got pizza and a few drinks afterwards. We gotta get a golf game planned. And I did stop at DQ on the way home, med. cone dipped in chocolate!
    I had already left town by the time you made it, with the troubles you had.

got my a/c recharged yesterday too. Was such a nice drive home with a/c and not hillybilly like the drive up

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    doing well sam, how are you?

was supposed to be out with my sister right now. She called me about an hour ago, she hit a deer so is running late. I told her to just stay home and take care of it, she said she was going home to get the other car and she'd be here eventually.

Bummer, not a good way for her to start the week.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Bummer, not a good way for her to start the week.

no, she sounded pretty upset on the phone and I am a bit worried about her. She's coming into Indy from Brazil, just over an hour drive.

I had to laugh though when she said "The damn thing just came out of no where and jumped in front of me". Umm yeah sis, that's what they do

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I had already left town by the time you made it, with the troubles you had.

got my a/c recharged yesterday too. Was such a nice drive home with a/c and not hillybilly like the drive up
    Was a bit warm. I had tire trouble. Changed a flat, then had to hunt for a tire place open on a Sunday. Then found two more nails in another tire!! But finally got on the road about 4:00.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    no, she sounded pretty upset on the phone and I am a bit worried about her. She's coming into Indy from Brazil, just over an hour drive.

I had to laugh though when she said "The damn thing just came out of no where and jumped in front of me". Umm yeah sis, that's what they do

Yep. That's your typical deer accident.

Couple of years ago my Ex and my daughter saw some running across a field. They were on a country road and stopped. One of the deer actually ran into the side of the car.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep. That's your typical deer accident.

Couple of years ago my Ex and my daughter saw some running across a field. They were on a country road and stopped. One of the deer actually ran into the side of the car.
    I've heard of that happening before.
    LoL!!! Oh yeah!! He said we had to be toppless! I figured what the hell, when in Greece, ,
    umm, I would not of been topless

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I went to the car wash this morning, despite the fact it is going to rain, and got my moneys worth. Mud in the wheel wells, down the sides, etc. Mikes is good about spraying out the wheel wells and such so it's clean when you come out. Now it is parked in the carport, where it will stay until later this afternoon.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    tt sorry you're not well today. don't over do it anymore

and I did get the a/c charged, thanks for your offer
    Thanks MrsG! I had fun for the first time in a while. I forgot for the most part about bad things and had a great time talking and hanging with my friend an made new buds.
    your welcome! I had the means to do it and if hope someone would help me if I needed it

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I had a weird dream last night, and I rarely remember my dreams in the morning.

My Boss called and said he needed me to go to Canada and do some stuff for the Plant we are buying up there and moving. I needed to be there FOR 3 OR 4 WEEKS!!!!

That's one dream I hope doesn't come true.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey SD did you miss my question about your pool? :):
    seeing the picture of you On the pirate ship and your small stature :lmfao:
    i bet it doesn't take a big container to give you a nice size pool. Say a 5 gallon bucket?

:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom