• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Howdy SD45, saw the picture of you invading the Pirate Ship!!! Find any booty??
    Booty was scarce yesterday! But a Pirates life is driven by the prospect of finding that booty!! I will continue on my quest! Arrrg!
    But I did find a very cool dude! DB showed me around the school. Was really AWSOME.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning SD2!! I've have found booty in the past that was to much to handle!! I use the rodeo rules, 5 seconds then jump off!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning CM!! We have to get a pirate get together one day. See if we can do some grilling on that pirate ship!!! How was your day yesterday??

Busy, joyful, hung over all in the same package.
    G-daughter is in from Philly....kids everywhere and with the new [pool the noise level was hard on a hungover :fogey: trying to get stuff done.....:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Busy, joyful, hung over all in the same package.
    G-daughter is in from Philly....kids everywhere and with the new [pool the noise level was hard on a hungover :fogey: trying to get stuff done.....:)
    We leave Sunday for Mexico, my dad and some nieces and nephews are coming up Thursday. So we'll have plenty of bodies in the pool all week!! I got a funny feeling I'll be cleaning up a lot when I get back!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Booty was scarce yesterday! But a Pirates life is driven by the prospect of finding that booty!! I will continue on my quest! Arrrg!
    But I did find a very cool dude! DB showed me around the school. Was really AWSOME.
    that school is something else huh
    I was shocked with how much stuff they have!! I really cool school. Lake was beautiful , pirate ship was AWSOME, and db was really cool. I'm glad I made it down.

db is a great guy.

how are you sir?

I'm back everyone. No worky today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We leave Sunday for Mexico, my dad and some nieces and nephews are coming up Thursday. So we'll have plenty of bodies in the pool all week!! I got a funny feeling I'll be cleaning up a lot when I get back!

Kids bought (I paid half...:dunno) 16ft wide 4ft deep above ground. Required moving the fire pit that has been there for 6 years. Started all that at about 4:00 Sat. Pool was full late that nite. Fire pit works well where we moved it and it is really a better place for it. Who knew.

Gotta roll the G-daughter to school and get out among-em....busy day.

Stay safe all.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    that school is something else huh

db is a great guy.

how are you sir?

I'm back everyone. No worky today.
    The school was amazing, I must of said Wow at least 100 times. And yes, Captain Sunshine is a great guy. I enjoyed my visit. Went and got pizza and a few drinks afterwards. We gotta get a golf game planned. And I did stop at DQ on the way home, med. cone dipped in chocolate!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    doing well sam, how are you?

was supposed to be out with my sister right now. She called me about an hour ago, she hit a deer so is running late. I told her to just stay home and take care of it, she said she was going home to get the other car and she'd be here eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom