• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Unless there is something stupid happen like another Sandy Hook, I think we are okay until the 2016 election.
    Oh dear God let's hope not! I hope and pray we can get a republican in office that has a brain and some common sense, of course, a freakin' heifer could do a better job than obama!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Oh dear God let's hope not! I hope and pray we can get a republican in office that has a brain and some common sense, of course, a freakin' heifer could do a better job than obama!

You & me both. I have the world stupidest Chihuahua, and I think Curley could do a better job in governing.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I've thought of doing this with magazines. I'm convinced that buying a case of Pmags would be a really good investment.

Well, my reasoning with ammo & stripped lowers is that no matter what happens, the prices are not ever going to go lower than what we are seeing today. PSA has been selling lowers for $50 and .223 ammo is back to near pre-panic prices. It can only go up from here???

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I got tired of doing Black rifles, so my .22lr build was in tan.

Makes it easier to locate in the safe also,
    Oh I've got nothing against it, I was going to buy my M&P 45 in FDE, but the only way I could get one was to order it, I figure it's not that important. I've got an airbrush, I'd like to get a couple AR's and do one in digicamo.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Oh I've got nothing against it, I was going to buy my M&P 45 in FDE, but the only way I could get one was to order it, I figure it's not that important. I've got an airbrush, I'd like to get a couple AR's and do one in digicamo.

I thought about that for my next build. Some of those Camo patterns look really cool.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I am so whipped, the waitress at dinner was flirting with me tonight, and it didn't even click to me what she was doing until after I had left the restaurant. :dunno:

Guess I am "very married"???
    I think you've given up on life... I have that issue to, but then again I've always had that issue. I'm retarded when it comes to the female human!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    20+ years ago I used to be a spray painter at a GM plant. I have wondered about getting an airbrush and seeing if I could remember how to do it again.
    Super easy, I bought a high end double action to learn on, I said why start out with a cheap one that won't do what I want? The hardest part of doing digicamo would be all the masking... Tons of little masking tape squares!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom