Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So is the payment. Haha. Its less than rent

Congrats Tydeeh. My son is thinking about this but I don't think he is quite ready to buy a home yet.

Let me know how you like 7. I may have to buy a new machine this year.

I actually like '98 better than XP. But it had some quirks to it. You're right newer "better" and bigger.

I got a laptop last year that has 7 on it. It is an adjustment that I am still getting used to. I liked XP and used it forever. This one still confuses me but overall I like it.

Finally back home. Went out to run an errand for a friend that is sick and ended up helping take my son's car to the junk yard when I got back.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I got a laptop last year that has 7 on it. It is an adjustment that I am still getting used to. I liked XP and used it forever. This one still confuses me but overall I like it.

Finally back home. Went out to run an errand for a friend that is sick and ended up helping take my son's car to the junk yard when I got back.
    Park it on the scales, and leave the keys?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Park it on the scales, and leave the keys?

We took the battery, alternator, radiator, fan, wheels and tires off so couldn't drive it. He pulled it there after he stripped everything he wanted off of the engine. We through all his metal scrap in the trunk and back seat and then we took the wheels off when we got there. $365 wasn't bad. The battery and alternator were both new. Tires are in really good shape yet and will fit the Jimmy he is driving now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom