Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No strip club...not with this guy. Seriously.

I used to have a boss, I was like 23 and working at a contractor Lumber Yard in Florida. Working as inside sales & buyer in the office/showroom

R. Tom was a wealthy, well known man in our town, he owned 1/2 of the west side. He would hang out at night at a Greek restaurant & bar called El Greco on the east side.

R. Tom learned that I had bought a house near El Greco. Since he trusted me, if he got too blasted at El Greco to drive, he would call me to come get him. Sooooo, I would walk down to El Greco and get R. Tom and his new 240Z, drop him off at home and then drive the Z-car until I went back to work.

He didn't care where or how I drove it. My only instructions were, "if you wreck it, just call me and tell me where it is at and mail me the keys. I'll mail you your last paycheck".....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Any of you know about obtaining the title for a vehicle you bought from a dealer out of state?

If it is one of the surrounding states it's no problem, just take your paperwork to the DMV. Where I live, it's common to buy cars in Ohio or KY, they are both less than 50 miles away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom