Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He tried to tell me I needed a "tax stamp" for my pistol. I kindly explained no I don't and that I have 2 letters stating the legality of the arm brace and also the legality of shoulder firing it. And I was like, go out and look in te case and they even have a pistol with one on it, lol.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just fed the G-daughter. School run is next on the agenda.....:)

Always a treat to get in the mix with the idiot parents dropping the kids. Amazing no one has been ran over....:dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just fed the G-daughter. School run is next on the agenda.....:)

Always a treat to get in the mix with the idiot parents dropping the kids. Amazing no one has been ran over....:dunno:

Funny you mention that, the street to the HS & the HS parking lot was crawling with Batesville PD this morning. Must have been a close call or something recently and they are being very visible to calm things down.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I really hate Walmart and grocery stores any more. People are such dumbasses in the parking lot... they just walk in front of a moving car, and assume you will see them and stop.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I really hate Walmart and grocery stores any more. People are such dumbasses in the parking lot... they just walk in front of a moving car, and assume you will see them and stop.

That's because their nose is stuck in their phone. They don't see you, they are looking at the IPhone.

The Facebook posting of what Kimmy is having for lunch is way more important than your car!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

That's because their nose is stuck in their phone. They don't see you, they are looking at the IPhone.

The Facebook posting of what Kimmy is having for lunch is way more important than your car!!

We have a thread on this...https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/343915-psa-dont-text-parent.html

...I knew this talk sounded familiar...

:shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom