• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    He'll figure it out, when your young you don't see the damage that words or your action have until you get older. I've done and said things that I now realize has held me back from being promoted , or has stopped me from getting a better job. I have people sit in front of my house and take pictures of me and my family because of my association with certain people in my past. Wish I would've done some things differently. But, I've gotta deal with it, it's my fault, no one else's!

I hope that one day he learns that. We truly are opposites but we compliment each other well. I'm too loving and trusting of other people. I like to try and see the good in everything and everyone. He likes to see the bad. We balance each other out and it works well for us. And as much as he's an ass, he doesn't beat me, talk to me like trash, or sleep around on me. I've been through two marriages like that and I refuse to do it again. I'm actually GLAD I went through it because I learned a lot....but I think I've learned enough about that

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I hope that one day he learns that. We truly are opposites but we compliment each other well. I'm too loving and trusting of other people. I like to try and see the good in everything and everyone. He likes to see the bad. We balance each other out and it works well for us. And as much as he's an ass, he doesn't beat me, talk to me like trash, or sleep around on me. I've been through two marriages like that and I refuse to do it again. I'm actually GLAD I went through it because I learned a lot....but I think I've learned enough about that
    Love of a good woman will do wonders for a mans soul! When I met my wife, she was a student at Purdue studying to be a nurse. Great heart, very kind, gentle woman. I was the opposite, I was a big mouth, trouble maker, that swore I would never live by society's rules. But 30 yrs. later, I have a nice house, nice cars, great kids, wonderful wife that I couldn't love anymore then I do now. Go figure!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Love of a good woman will do wonders for a mans soul! When I met my wife, she was a student at Purdue studying to be a nurse. Great heart, very kind, gentle woman. I was the opposite, I was a big mouth, trouble maker, that swore I would never live by society's rules. But 30 yrs. later, I have a nice house, nice cars, great kids, wonderful wife that I couldn't love anymore then I do now. Go figure!!

Funny how things work, isn't it? And that sounds exactly like the way he is. But it doesn't matter. I've seen what's on the inside and the things he does for people. Not just for me, but for complete strangers.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Funny how things work, isn't it? And that sounds exactly like the way he is. But it doesn't matter. I've seen what's on the inside and the things he does for people. Not just for me, but for complete strangers.
    Keep on his ass! Let him know not everything has to be 100mph, balls to the wall, being mad at the world every second! Sometimes quiet is good, slow is nice, and life isn't a race to the finish line. Life should be sipped not gulped. Enjoy it, don't fight it!, , well, once in while gulp it, ,:):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Howdy ultra cool French dude!!
    gendarmerie cars??????

Yep, two of those.

2948516941_1_3.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :lmfao:

Just went to the gas station and was chatting with the guy who works there for a minute. I go there a lot so he knows me. Two little "thug" looking guys came and and immediately put their hands on their heads and starting freaking out because they thought I was robbing the place. Me and the guy working were dying laughing

:rofl:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    :lmfao:

Just went to the gas station and was chatting with the guy who works there for a minute. I go there a lot so he knows me. Two little "thug" looking guys came and and immediately put their hands on their heads and starting freaking out because they thought I was robbing the place. Me and the guy working were dying laughing

:rofl:
    The little Bit scared the big Thugs!!! I love it!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom