• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nope. My other half just went to the store to get me some Aleve. It works pretty good with all the anti-inflammatory stuffs and what not. But at least now I'm not in the bathroom with my entrails exploding out of my body every 5 minutes :dunno:
    Always good to keep your entrails inside ya!! So it must of been just a 24 hour bug then.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Keep me updated, gotta try to sleep. Learned about relieving stress in my Dale Carnegie course tonight....concepts still have not kicked in.
    I'll keep ya updated, I'd rather give the gun to someone who'll take care of it. It's a nice gun. I have 3 of 'em. We'll work something out.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Always good to keep your entrails inside ya!! So it must of been just a 24 hour bug then.

That's what I'm assuming. I'm still not brave enough to eat anything spicy...which sucks because I love spicy food. I did eat some bread sticks at work tonight. I was so hungry after not eating and that was the blandest thing I could think of. I seemed to do okay so maybe within the next few days I can eat something good

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That's what I'm assuming. I'm still not brave enough to eat anything spicy...which sucks because I love spicy food. I did eat some bread sticks at work tonight. I was so hungry after not eating and that was the blandest thing I could think of. I seemed to do okay so maybe within the next few days I can eat something good
    Glad your feeling better, how's the babies? They ain't sick are they?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yup, describes me to a T when I was younger. He'll be fine, age has a way of making one see things differently. As long as he has good values, he'll be fine.

He treats me well, he adores his kids, he works his ass off for his family, he's not an alcoholic or a drug addict or a criminal or a child molester or a gambler or any of those. He could be doing a lot worse for himself. He just has no "filter" and says what he think regardless of who cares. He lacks tact and it pisses off a LOT of people

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He treats me well, he adores his kids, he works his ass off for his family, he's not an alcoholic or a drug addict or a criminal or a child molester or a gambler or any of those. He could be doing a lot worse for himself. He just has no "filter" and says what he think regardless of who cares. He lacks tact and it pisses off a LOT of people
    He'll figure it out, when your young you don't see the damage that words or your action have until you get older. I've done and said things that I now realize has held me back from being promoted , or has stopped me from getting a better job. I have people sit in front of my house and take pictures of me and my family because of my association with certain people in my past. Wish I would've done some things differently. But, I've gotta deal with it, it's my fault, no one else's!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom