I read the pharmacy thread. You people are monsters! :twocents:

h372E8F07

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :laugh: I just remembered I was carrying a bag of trash down stairs when I fell. Its the receptacle now and I don't remember that. No one here threw it away. I really don't remember driving to the doctors either. Bits and pieces.

I cant chew anyting without a sharp pain in my jaw.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :laugh: I just remembered I was carrying a bag of trash down stairs when I fell. Its the receptacle now and I don't remember that. No one here threw it away. I really don't remember driving to the doctors either. Bits and pieces.

They give you anything for your pain? Hoping you will be able to sleep tonight.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

Dammit man. I hope you're alright !

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    lolol...It's amazing how personal responsibility just flies out the window at the pharmacy. I expected better from INGOers...not sure why. I should know better by now :laugh:

Yep. How hard is it to look at a pill before you swallow it? Everyone makes mistakes, pharmacists included. I wouldn't give anyone my 100% trust if ingesting something that is potentially fatal.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yep. How hard is it to look at a pill before you swallow it? Everyone makes mistakes, pharmacists included. I wouldn't trust give anyone my 100% trust if ingesting something that is potentially fatal.
    I'm old and cant see that small writing on those things.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yep. How hard is it to look at a pill before you swallow it? Everyone makes mistakes, pharmacists included. I wouldn't trust give anyone my 100% trust if ingesting something that is potentially fatal.

Bingo. It even said the actual, correct name of the medication on the label in this case... :facepalm:

People are so anxious to ingest poison that they take whatever they're given. Talk about Merica

That they did. It was supposed to be a pain med but they gave me heroin instead. :D

:laugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I make sure the name of the med on the bottle is the same as on the script. If it's a new med I google the crap out of it. But honestly I can see someone taking a wrong Rx if they are on a long term med. Kind of like muscle memory...grab the bottle, pop a pill.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

When did this happen? Is your hip ok???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom