• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have shot them. Many times. I guess one of the issues that I have is that most of the training classes I have attended, it's the 1911 guys that have the most issues. The modern firearms keep on ticking, the 1911's seem to have lots of problems. I see it almost every class I have taken.
    I just came back from putting 500 rnds thru my super.38!! Was flawless!!
    my Combat Elite has to have over 3000 rnds thru her now, never a problem. I think you just got make sure you feed the right ammo thru em! Maybe I'm just lucky. But I love these guns!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I just came back from putting 500 rnds thru my super.38!! Was flawless!!
    my Combat Elite has to have over 3000 rnds thru her now, never a problem. I think you just got make sure you feed the right ammo thru em! Maybe I'm just lucky. But I love these guns!

oh yes i have 2 Super!!!!....5" and a LWC.....i like shootin' hot loads in mine!!!....the fire and the boom!!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My back was tight from being in the Dakotas last week in a smaller car, but got much worse over the weekend.
    I started a new medication Sat that lists back pain as a possible side effect, I hope that is it. I really, really hope it's not a kidney stone. Been 25 years since I have had one, but it kind of feels like it.
    Hope it's not a stone either Sam!! Got my chubby lil fingers crossed fer ya!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Black Rain "skulls"! They are sweet. The flash suppressor on those is a weapon by itself.

It is wicked. But it's only a "flash arrestor".

When I'm not shooting, I keep a pipe thread protector on the flash arrestor.
    I found out that when carrying it on the back, pointed down, it will TEAR up pants and legs.

DSC_2486_zps8fb06162.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom