mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning all. We do have one ugly day today.

Mom, good luck with Lucky.

Thanks. He got two shots and a new antibiotic. They had a sample on that so I didn't have to pay for it at least. The vet did some research last night and found that in cats with these problems, canned cat food can be a problem. Apparently, it is acidic and burns when they eat it and their gums are inflamed. So....off to Walmart to buy meat flavored baby food for him.

Grayson got scheduled for his dental work while I was there for after he finishes his antibiotics in a couple of weeks.

Yeah I know. Just finding one is the issue. I would not mind having a 590 A-1 as I have had a few with zero issues. I have decent enough home defense skills with a hand gun but this new breed of drugged up A$$ hat needs a center mass 12g loaded with #2 express. Drugged up or not that is a game ender.

It just sucks that we have to think this way.

Makes me glad I don't live in the big city.

It really is sad that we have to think that way, but even in the country there are issues like this. We have meth and heroin problems in our county and home break ins are common in the police report for in town and out in the rural areas.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm doing laundry now that the vet visit is done. I'm thinking about going outside to plant a few flowers. I have some perennials I could put in and the sun is shining....it is calling me.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am good for the summer on all calibers except .22-250 but I will at some point need to restock.

I am too, but I know plenty of people that have not been able to find any .22LR. So, if I see any I jump on it for them.

I'm good myself, but am down to where I am not giving anyone stuff out of my stash unless they are desperate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom