• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I usually have low BP as well but no I'm not sure of it at the moment. That's a thought though. It just weirds me out that no one knows what it is

I'm not sure what to tell you :dunno: Your best bet is to write down when it happens. Take note of any changes you've made, like if you've eaten less, or more. Especially watch your fluid intake. I find that pain meds don't work. Taking magnesium, potassium and flax seed oil helps me. I take the magnesium for pains and the flax seed oil to help with cardiovascular health. (I have bad circulation)

My BP is 98/58 - 106/65.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm not sure what to tell you :dunno: Your best bet is to write down when it happens. Take note of any changes you've made, like if you've eaten less, or more. Especially watch your fluid intake. I find that pain meds don't work. Taking magnesium, potassium and flax seed oil helps me. I take the magnesium for pains and the flax seed oil to help with cardiovascular health. (I have bad circulation)

My BP is 98/58 - 106/65.

I'm willing to try anything at this point. Again, tonight it's more annoying than anything. It's been much much worse. A couple of years ago my other half forced me to go to the ER because I was in so much pain. I hate it

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'm willing to try anything at this point. Again, tonight it's more annoying than anything. It's been much much worse. A couple of years ago my other half forced me to go to the ER because I was in so much pain. I hate it

I'm sorry :(
    I can get really nasty migraines if I'm malnourished. When I get migraines I head straight for some food, the magnesium, and a multivitamin.
    A lot of the times when I get pain is because I'm missing vitamins and minerals in my diet... not always but it usually works after awhile.

Also, sleeping is important, but I'm sure you know that :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm sorry :(
    I can get really nasty migraines if I'm malnourished. When I get migraines I head straight for some food, the magnesium, and a multivitamin.
    A lot of the times when I get pain is because I'm missing vitamins and minerals in my diet... not always but it usually works after awhile.

Also, sleeping is important, but I'm sure you know that :):

Sleep is foreign to me. I have children and a LOT of overtime at work...plus insomnia. :laugh:

But I do think I'm going to try and get some sleep since my other half is finally home from work and safe. I'm gonna call it a night. Be back around this time tomorrow night if I'm lucky. If I'm not lucky I'll still be at work :(

:wavey:

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Sleep is foreign to me. I have children and a LOT of overtime at work...plus insomnia. :laugh:

But I do think I'm going to try and get some sleep since my other half is finally home from work and safe. I'm gonna call it a night. Be back around this time tomorrow night if I'm lucky. If I'm not lucky I'll still be at work :(

:wavey:

:wavey: see ya later!

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yup. What's wrong with being a :noob: ? haha

I live in Indy so it's a quick trip to downtown. I get to go both Friday & Saturday:p *I think

:n00b: now I'm very jealous. But the real kicker is, close enough where ya don't have to find and pay for PARKING?

noobs are sooooo nooby...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom