• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I thought RnR was a male until I clicked on her profile last weekend and saw her pic.

Most people do. How many of us on a gun forum are going to be female. I mean, yeah, you don't have to be a dude to like guns but the fact is that it's a predominantly male thing. I never took offense to it. I might if there was some hint to it in my username but RedneckReject doesn't really sound gender specific

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yeah an officer told me my English was too good it was suspicious.But at the same time another officer told me I should make efforts to speak better English because she didn't understand my accent. :rolleyes:
    After being interviewed for hours by *******s I tent not to give a **** about my accent anymore. :):
    Makes me giggle to imagine Sylvain sitting in a room with with these idiots, I think they were just jealous of the huge weapon you were CC'ing!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah an officer told me my English was too good it was suspicious.But at the same time another officer told me I should make efforts to speak better English because she didn't understand my accent. :rolleyes:
    After being interviewed for hours by *******s I tent not to give a **** about my accent anymore. :):

After that I also told them that since their job is to deal with foreigners they should probably learn some foreign languages themselves instead of complaining about other people's language skills. :dunno:

Jenn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Most people do. How many of us on a gun forum are going to be female. I mean, yeah, you don't have to be a dude to like guns but the fact is that it's a predominantly male thing. I never took offense to it. I might if there was some hint to it in my username but RedneckReject doesn't really sound gender specific

I agree, I like your sense of humor :D
    Sometimes the guys at shops and shows treat girls differently... it gets annoying.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I clicked on your profile and just slipped down in my chair! Then I had to the think everything I said the last few weeks to see if I had to apologize for anything!!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Makes me giggle to imagine Sylvain sitting in a room with with these idiots, I think they were just jealous of the huge weapon you were CC'ing!!

At one point it was so ridiculous it became funny to me but they didn't laugh since they believed they caught a terrorist or something.
    It too them hours to try to figure what was in a letter (in French) I had with me.
    They tried Google translate but the translation didn't make much sense so they gave up after a while. :rolleyes:

They also tried to charge me with some bogus law but when they found out I actually read and understood the law they gave up on that as well. :):

And yeah they were so affraid I might CC something I had 3 or 4 pat downs for "officer safety".

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I agree, I like your sense of humor :D
    Sometimes the guys at shops and shows treat girls differently... it gets annoying.

Yeah but I try not to get too bent out of shape about it. It's weird for some people. Just like when girls are super into cars. Some guys get weirded out by it. I just let it go

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I clicked on your profile and just slipped down in my chair! Then I had to the think everything I said the last few weeks to see if I had to apologize for anything!!!

Not a thing. I'm not easily offended and if ever I am you will know it right then. THAT I can promise you

Edit: remember who I live with. It's not possible for me to be offended unless you're REALLY trying

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Not a thing. I'm not easily offended and if ever I am you will know it right then. THAT I can promise you

Edit: remember who I live with. It's not possible for me to be offended unless you're REALLY trying
    You were the first to really talk to me in here. I remember I even told you what a cool dude you were! Jeez o peez !!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I like talking about cars, I'm no expert on parts but I like talking about different models.

I love cars. I always have. I especially love F-bodies (Firebirds, Trans Ams) and even have a Firebird tattooed on me. Within the last year though, I've fallen in love with a different car. Her name is Flo and I am so in love with her that I just a couple months ago spent $2500 on her to drop a new motor in her and get a new steering column. And my other half loves her too. He drives her twin. Yes, we drive the same exact car....just different colors

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom