• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You need to get out more. And, as a bonus when you fly, you'll get more action with the TSA than you can on a first date.:rockwoot:
    I don't know, I haven't had any terrorists try to shoot my house down, and my house has never just disappeared for no apparent reason:dunno:although I do like the sounds of getting fondled by hot tsa chicks:naughty:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I don't know, I haven't guard any terrorists try to shoot my house down, and my house has never just disappeared for no apparent reason:dunno:although I do like the sounds of getting fondled by hot tsa chicks:naughty:
    Your more likely to get fondled by old TSA dudes. They're like 80 years old. Mmmm, wonder if I can get a part time job there?? Let me practice on you Frosty, bend over and say Ahhhh!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It's fun to mess with the TSA. I carry a log of summer sausage taped to my leg.

I don't know, I haven't had any terrorists try to shoot my house down, and my house has never just disappeared for no apparent reason:dunno:although I do like the sounds of getting fondled by hot tsa chicks:naughty:

I do to... But it's not summer sausage... And I don't tape it to my leg...

:lmfao:

you said that last night? I'm starting to think your enjoying this "practice"?
    Just want to be the best TSA agent I can be!! Now, about your carry on package you have in your pants! will you be holding on to that the whole trip??

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I want to know one thing, how's come everytime I get involved in a conversation in here and skulldaddy is on, somebody almost always get molested??? And why the hell is it usually me???

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I want to know one thing, how's come everytime I get involved in a conversation in here and skulldaddy is on, somebody almost always get molested??? And why the hell is it usually me???

It must be you, maybe you should send him some midgets. Umm you're not a midget are you?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Now,now, calm down. Come here and sit on my lap and I'll tell ya story of the Donald the Donkey and the mean old TSA man!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom