• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I've dropped 10-15, we kinda fell off the sugar free wagon, but we are climbing back on! Of course I think I gained 5lbs tonight! Are you flying out of Chicago to go to Mexico?
    I believe we're flying out of Kalamazoo, then to Detroit, then to Mexico! I'm not thrilled! But it will be the first family vacation we've ever taken. So it should be fun!! Taking 10 people.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I believe we're flying out of Kalamazoo, then to Detroit, then to Mexico! I'm not thrilled! But it will be the first family vacation we've ever taken. So it should be fun!! Taking 10 people.
    Don't let the Mexicans use you as a mule while your down there! Sounds like it will be fun with 10 people!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Detroit has a great tequileria. At least they did the last time I was there. Could have spent a fortune in that place
    My wife flys out of Detroit a dozen times a year, our Michigan house is only a few miles from the Kalamazoo airport! She loves traveling. Her lil face lights up when her feet hits a airport!! I hate 'em. But love her, So, , yadda, yadda, yadda!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That's not a match, its training for matches. It's actually a perfect way to get your feet wet if you're interested in USPSA. I highly recommend it!!

Your video looked like a good time. I want to do some kind of organized match, but don't really know much about them. FNS looks like a lot of fun.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    That's not a match, its training for matches. It's actually a perfect way to get your feet wet if you're interested in USPSA. I highly recommend it!!

I may have to give it a try. I've been wanting to do some competitive shooting, and this training sounds like a good start.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My wife flys out of Detroit a dozen times a year, our Michigan house is only a few miles from the Kalamazoo airport! She loves traveling. Her lil face lights up when her feet hits a airport!! I hate 'em. But love her, So, , yadda, yadda, yadda!
    Ya know, I've only been in an airplane once, and it was a small 4 seat Cessna. I want to ride in a big one once.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Ya know, I've only been in an airplane once, and it was a small 4 seat Cessna. I want to ride in a big one once.

You need to get out more. And, as a bonus when you fly, you'll get more action with the TSA than you can on a first date.:rockwoot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I hate flying!! I've passed on two trips to Italy because I won't sit on a plane for 12 hours! Had my wife take my son both times. We flew to Texas and California this year. 4 hours is about my limit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom