• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm entirely too tired for a Sunday. Had to go to my in-laws house early this morning because we got a call that my MIL had fallen. Luckily she didn't seem to be hurt. We checked her out and got her up. She was a bit stiff and had some cramping but recovered well thank goodness. Because of her dementia, it was hard to tell how long she had been there. Since we were there anyway, we decided to take the opportunity to get a few things done while we were there. So we made breakfast for everyone and started working. I fixed a few cabinet shelves and replaced a damaged exterior vent that birds had made a home out of. Did a handful of other small jobs but since we got up so early we got tired early. Feels a lot better after getting home and cleaned up. We plan on relaxing the rest of the day.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I need a week in my garage, with good weather to get it so I can park one of my cars in it again. ugh

I need a couple days off together in a row so I can deep clean my house. I pick stuff up and try to make it look decent every night after I get home but I need to take a day to really clean. My kitchen floor looks good though. I've been obsessing over it since the fire. Took me DAYS to get it clean. Now I freak out over it.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I need a couple days off together in a row so I can deep clean my house. I pick stuff up and try to make it look decent every night after I get home but I need to take a day to really clean. My kitchen floor looks good though. I've been obsessing over it since the fire. Took me DAYS to get it clean. Now I freak out over it.

I cleaned all last weekend, can't even tell I did anything. It's so frustrating.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I cleaned all last weekend, can't even tell I did anything. It's so frustrating.

It's always like that in my house. I have toddlers and we have way too much stuff. We've been slowly trying to get rid of the crap we don't need or use. With this much stuff in the house, one or two things out of place makes the whole place look like a disaster

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Awesome day out!
    1/2 hr into the soffit project, broke the beer out... Made not shooting a little bit easier.
    Did way more on the soffit than I wanted to (or needed to) but it's fixed good now.

I heard someone's mower running... :(
    Heard lots of shots ringing off :)
    Boy got the go kart out for a spin :) :)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It's always like that in my house. I have toddlers and we have way too much stuff. We've been slowly trying to get rid of the crap we don't need or use. With this much stuff in the house, one or two things out of place makes the whole place look like a disaster

Never ending battle! I forgot how good we had it until the grandson comes over lol

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Awesome day out!
    1/2 hr into the soffit project, broke the beer out... Made not shooting a little bit easier.
    Did way more on the soffit than I wanted to (or needed to) but it's fixed good now.

I heard someone's mower running... :(
    Heard lots of shots ringing off :)
    Boy got the go kart out for a spin :) :)

One of my neighbors had their mower out, looked like they were mulching some leaves from last fall. Haven't heard any shots today, kinda surprising.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom