• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I need to dig a trench to put my sump line into so that I can have it discharge on the other side of the hill in the back yard. Was planning on hopefully going down below the freeze point in the soil but either way it will be sloped enough that freezing up shouldn't be an issue since it won't have standing water. That said - I am going to use a couple of fernco fittings at the house so if the line in the ground does freeze I can, at least, divert it without having to cut pipe...

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I need to dig a trench to put my sump line into so that I can have it discharge on the other side of the hill in the back yard. Was planning on hopefully going down below the freeze point in the soil but either way it will be sloped enough that freezing up shouldn't be an issue since it won't have standing water. That said - I am going to use a couple of fernco fittings at the house so if the line in the ground does freeze I can, at least, divert it without having to cut pipe...

be sure an'.......chek with you HOA........:):

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Hadn't planned on it. The other option is running it across the ground :).

:):......Well......dunno whut kind'a neighbors ya got, so......:rolleyes:.......if ya run water in sumbody's yard......they may go scream'n..."He CHANGED sumthin!......I got'a WET spot !"......:):

Stoopid
    ta have ta think of, I know, but........:):

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    :):......Well......dunno whut kind'a neighbors ya got, so......:rolleyes:.......if ya run water in sumbody's yard......they may go scream'n..."He CHANGED sumthin!......I got'a WET spot !"......:):

Stoopid
    ta have ta think of, I know, but........:):
    I'm actually on the back of the neighborhood and where I'd be running the pipe to is where the water run-off runs to anyways :). Nobody in the HOA to complain except my neighbors on either side and they're both cool people.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I'm actually on the back of the neighborhood and where I'd be running the pipe to is where the water run-off runs to anyways :). Nobody in the HOA to complain except my neighbors on either side and they're both cool people.

Well AT's a good thing......:):......some'ese places can be a sunvab**ch.....jus' cause you plant'n a bush,or sumthin'..."I'm sorrry.....that's NOT a approved species..." :):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I don't wanna have to unhook it and move it every time I go to mow just to have to hook it back up :).
    So your wife is also lazy? :)

The chipmunks clogged up the drains for the gutters that the sump line connects to. I attached a 2" hose to the clean out. The wife is not pleased.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom