• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Vodka was my favorite, straight on the rocks, nice tall glass. Whiskey was good to. No beer, hated it, was for women and children! I would never touch it. Haven't been drunk in 27 yrs now. Sometimes I miss it. But I'm better without it! I admire people who can drink socially.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Vodka was my favorite, straight on the rocks, nice tall glass. Whiskey was good to. No beer, hated it, was for women and children! I would never touch it. Haven't been drunk in 27 yrs now. Sometimes I miss it. But I'm better without it! I admire people who can drink socially.

I'm kind of lame and usually just drink by myself or have a friend or two come over. I used to go out to bars a lot but then I would drive home. After seeing something pretty horrible one night while I was driving home (probably well over the limit) I realized that it could have EASILY been me. I haven't been to a bar since. I was lucky enough to never hurt anyone, run into anything while driving, or get pulled over while I was driving under the influence. I refuse to do it anymore....ever. I stay home, make sure I don't need to run out and get anything, and put my keys away

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm kind of lame and usually just drink by myself or have a friend or two come over. I used to go out to bars a lot but then I would drive home. After seeing something pretty horrible one night while I was driving home (probably well over the limit) I realized that it could have EASILY been me. I haven't been to a bar since. I was lucky enough to never hurt anyone, run into anything while driving, or get pulled over while I was driving under the influence. I refuse to do it anymore....ever. I stay home, make sure I don't need to run out and get anything, and put my keys away
    Good for you! My little brother died in my arms after being run over by a drunk! I couldn't imagine living with that. I stay out of bars for the most part now. Mostly cause I know I have a target sitting on my back. I'm going to get stopped regardless, so I gotta stay sober.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good for you! My little brother died in my arms after being run over by a drunk! I couldn't imagine living with that. I stay out of bars for the most part now. Mostly cause I know I have a target sitting on my back. I'm going to get stopped regardless, so I gotta stay sober.

Yeah I can't be the reason someone is dead. I don't know how I would live with that. My worst fear coming home from work every Friday and Saturday night is getting hit. It's always late and I have to drive past a bar. It's one thing when it's just me but when I have the girls in the car with me after work I'm paranoid. I can't imagine the guilt I would feel if I hurt or killed someone because I was stupid. So I take that possibility away. Lord knows I get wasted from time to time. But always at home.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The guy who killed my brother sat in my mother's living room for 2 days just crying. It ruined his life. He died very young also, not sure why, but by what we heard he was never right after the accident!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The guy who killed my brother sat in my mother's living room for 2 days just crying. It ruined his life. He died very young also, not sure why, but by what we heard he was never right after the accident!

I'll bet he wasn't. That must be a terrible burden to live with. Accidentally killing someone is one thing. And that must be awful enough. But I don't see drunk driving as accidental. A person CHOOSES to drink and get behind the wheel, knowing how dangerous it is. That's something I don't think I could live with

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'll bet he wasn't. That must be a terrible burden to live with. Accidentally killing someone is one thing. And that must be awful enough. But I don't see drunk driving as accidental. A person CHOOSES to drink and get behind the wheel, knowing how dangerous it is. That's something I don't think I could live with
    Back in the early 70's everything was an accident, he wasn't even ticketed. But killing a 5 yr old kid and living with that was punishment enough for him I guess.

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I haven't taken a dump since Wednesday. I had Taco bell for lunch Saturday. Might have to pull out the big guns and get some Long John Silver's on Sunday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom