• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I've done the same thing many times, in fact I'm going to Gander tomorrow to see if they still have that XDM .45 for $545. If they do I'm buying it!!!

Nice! The only Springfield in my store right now is a ROUGH used XD that was sold before we bought it

That's a great little BUG! I'd like to have one.

I think it'll be nice to have on me when it's impractical to carry one of my bigger guns. It's used but super clean and almost 50% less then a new one

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have a bunch of windows and doors open in my house right now. Its marvelous but I'd almost rather not have this beautiful day if the price has to be another snow event.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    What is new today?
    My dads sister died this morning. So I'm taking him to the mall tomorrow to buy him a nice suit, shoes. I gotta drive him to Gurnee IL. For the funeral. Not sure if us Hoosiers can legally carry there yet. But he's having a rough time. He's the only one left now. He's out lived two wifes , two children , parents , now his only sister.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My dads sister died this morning. So I'm taking him to the mall tomorrow to buy him a nice suit, shoes. I gotta drive him to Gurnee IL. For the funeral. Not sure if us Hoosiers can legally carry there yet. But he's having a rough time. He's the only one left now. He's out lived two wifes , two children , parents , now his only sister.
    Good on ya Daddy. Sorry to hear about your dad's loss.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Sorry to hear that. You are not legal to carry in Ill. I believe it is legal to transport, but that can be a sticky issue.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I carry and older generation XD45 and I love it. Thousands of rounds through it with no problems at all. Its a good shooter too. I don't really know anything about the XDM series but I assume they try to improve things as they go along.
    I have the older full size Xd .45 also. It is a wonderful gun, I've lost count on how mant rounds I out thru her, but I would say over 3,000 easy. Never a hiccup! The XDM I'm looking at us used, but very clean. I know they go around $700 new. It has a match grade barrel. Other then that a think the grips are a little different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom