danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm great and you?

and if you find any good open water for fishing, let me know. Hubby is driving me nuts wanting to fish

I'm doing well, I see the doctor for my post-op follow up next Tuesday. Hopefully all is well and my duty restriction will be removed.
    All of the water I typically fish is just losing it's ice, but as we warm up more I'm sure I'll be out there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    gonna be a day or two befor we see any open water like we want

yes I know. But you don't understand HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

I was telling him some important stuff about the one of the girls, I took a breath to continue my sentence and he got going about this weekend, and splitting wood, and camping and going to Cagles Mill and see if the ice was gone.

An hour or so later I asked if he heard what I said about Sara, he said "yeah she has an infection" I said "no, she may need surgery again"

friggen one track mind

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Hope you get your wish DO. I know recovering from that is never fun

It's not been fun, you're right. Thankfully everyone has been really great, from friends and family to coworkers in helping me from "over-doing" it so that I heal up properly. I don't know anyone who enjoys surgery, but I really don't care for it.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    My GSD was going nuts just after my alarm went off this morning. I grabbed my pistol and a flashlight and went to investigate, found a monster doe in the backyard. How on earth my GSD saw her I'll never know. She likes to peek out of the blinds from time to time, but I knew she was spooked by her bark.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My GSD was going nuts just after my alarm went off this morning. I grabbed my pistol and a flashlight and went to investigate, found a monster doe in the backyard. How on earth my GSD saw her I'll never know. She likes to peek out of the blinds from time to time, but I knew she was spooked by her bark.
    was a sense

my dogs take off outside many a times when I have heard nothing. Only to look out and I'll see kids or dogs or something walking by the house

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom