• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Glad to hear your doing good RnR ,,Hows the kitchen coming along and have ya used the new mixer yet ?

Yes I did use it. I made a rather delicious pie a few days ago. Things are coming along at a snail's pace but I expected that. We're in the process of looking for contractors now to get all the work done. I've been doing a lot of floor scrubbing and just doing what I can to make it a little less depressing in there. I found out today that my garbage disposal is now toast too. It's leaking out of the bottom. I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with the fire though

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Yes I did use it. I made a rather delicious pie a few days ago. Things are coming along at a snail's pace but I expected that. We're in the process of looking for contractors now to get all the work done. I've been doing a lot of floor scrubbing and just doing what I can to make it a little less depressing in there. I found out today that my garbage disposal is now toast too. It's leaking out of the bottom. I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with the fire though

No i dont believe it did either ,, glad to hear it at least is moving forward

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom