mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to fix stuff for dinner. We are having the chuck roast that we were supposed to have last night and that is warming up, but I am making brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes to go with it so better get to it.

The neighbor lady was afraid to go out today as her walk is still pretty icy. I went shopping anyway and got my stuff done and picked up a few things for her. I guess she is willing to try it on Friday if it gets warm enough to melt some of the ice on her walk before then. She was happy just sitting in front of her pellet stove staying warm!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I have to fix stuff for dinner. We are having the chuck roast that we were supposed to have last night and that is warming up, but I am making brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes to go with it so better get to it.

The neighbor lady was afraid to go out today as her walk is still pretty icy. I went shopping anyway and got my stuff done and picked up a few things for her. I guess she is willing to try it on Friday if it gets warm enough to melt some of the ice on her walk before then. She was happy just sitting in front of her pellet stove staying warm!
    Supposed to be 50 next Thursday, she'll be ready to go then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom