• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Bummer, I know all about less time at home. I just got off the phone with my new boss and I am going to be traveling a ton the next few weeks. Plus, we are setting up a new plant in the Pittsburgh area. I am not a fan of Pittsburgh.
    Why not? My wife's family is from Pittsburgh. I think it's a neat area, but I've not had to deal with it for business, only family visits.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I would if I could. Gonna spend all summer getting some accounts set up in Florida & San Dieago. Then I can do sales calls next winter.

Good plan. :yesway:

I have enough miles to heavily subsidize a trip to beautiful southern Thailand, and am really considering it. I've never been to a more amazing place than there.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good plan. :yesway:

I have enough miles to heavily subsidize a trip to beautiful southern Thailand, and am really considering it. I've never been to a more amazing place than there.

Maybe you can fix up the Stepdaughters ex BF with female hookers this time!!!:laugh: He is still in Bankock from what I hear. Trying to raise money to get home.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ever heard of House-Hasson Hardware Company??? They were customers of mine, really great people.

I have not heard of them but then again my family left east TN years ago. I was still young enough that I wouldn't have cared about hardware companies or even known they existed. I was very sheltered as a child :):

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Maybe you can fix up the Stepdaughters ex BF with female hookers this time!!!:laugh: He is still in Bankock from what I hear. Trying to raise money to get home.

LOL. I can't believe he's still there. I'd think that he would have bought a round trip ticket, but I guess he wasn't that smart. :D

To escape this weather I'm thinking of going to Koh Lanta Yai, Thailand. It's a beautiful island off the western coast in the Andaman Sea. It is an incredibly inexpensive place to stay and many beaches are nearly deserted. They also have some really cool diving at some awesome islands nearby.

This is the beach that I usually stay on:

4-kantiang-bay-rak-talay-water-sports-jetty_tn.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have not heard of them but then again my family left east TN years ago. I was still young enough that I wouldn't have cared about hardware companies or even known they existed. I was very sheltered as a child :):

They are a big distributor based just east of Knoxville. Thought maybe you had seen their trucks running around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom