mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    As usual, I show up as most of you are heading out. Hubby ran to town and I am just finishing my coffee and then I am heading to the other little town to get rid of my recycling and by food for my guineas and birds.

Son got home safely in his new wheels last night and enjoyed his dinner at home. He filled up good and took all the leftovers with him. He took some of my beverages home with him so I told him to make sure he didn't get pulled over! We put the containers way in the back so there was no way he could be accused of accessing them while driving.

I have to do FAFSA for him today. What fun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As usual, I show up as most of you are heading out. Hubby ran to town and I am just finishing my coffee and then I am heading to the other little town to get rid of my recycling and by food for my guineas and birds.

Son got home safely in his new wheels last night and enjoyed his dinner at home. He filled up good and took all the leftovers with him. He took some of my beverages home with him so I told him to make sure he didn't get pulled over! We put the containers way in the back so there was no way he could be accused of accessing them while driving.

I have to do FAFSA for him today. What fun.

Did you meet and approve of the new girl...........

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Did you meet and approve of the new girl...........

Not sure you saw my post.....Love the old truck.....very cool.

The new girl truly is just a friend. They have been friends on Facebook for a few years and he used to work with her roommate (and dated the roommate). This girl had expressed an interest in dating him a couple of years ago, but he told her he is not interested in more than friendship. Take it or leave it...and now they are good friends. He's pretty straightforward and a bit blunt at times....I think I know where he gets it.

I did see your comment on the truck. Did you see the trike pictures too? He is pretty proud of that silly thing.

And did I see that your birthday is today? Am I remembering that correctly? If so,
    sSp_bdaycake2.gif

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Ugh... I hate having a work machine down due to a 3 cent part.

Anybody have a 3 watt 100 ohm resistor remotely near Peru? PM me.

My parts bins don't have bigger then 1/4 watt, and radioshack only stocks 1 watt and under. I dont think Frys even has 3 watt resistors, else I'd make a screaming dash down to Indy.

</nerd>

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The new girl truly is just a friend. They have been friends on Facebook for a few years and he used to work with her roommate (and dated the roommate). This girl had expressed an interest in dating him a couple of years ago, but he told her he is not interested in more than friendship. Take it or leave it...and now they are good friends. He's pretty straightforward and a bit blunt at times....I think I know where he gets it.

I did see your comment on the truck. Did you see the trike pictures too? He is pretty proud of that silly thing.

And did I see that your birthday is today? Am I remembering that correctly? If so,
    sSp_bdaycake2.gif

"B" day is Sunday but hey, I like the cake.............:woot:

A bit tight getting 64 candles on there huh........:)

I saw the trike as well. He has mad skills.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ugh... I hate having a work machine down due to a 3 cent part.

Anybody have a 3 watt 100 ohm resistor remotely near Peru? PM me.

My parts bins don't have bigger then 1/4 watt, and radioshack only stocks 1 watt and under. I dont think Frys even has 3 watt resistors, else I'd make a screaming dash down to Indy.

</nerd>

Serious part to have laying around.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    "B" day is Sunday but hey, I like the cake.............:woot:

A bit tight getting 64 candles on there huh........:)

I saw the trike as well. He has mad skills.

I nearly had to call the fire department once I got the candles lit...I'll relight them tomorrow for you! It will be good practice for when hubby needs 63 on his cherry pie in June.

I think he is just mad!
    sFun_duh2.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I nearly had to call the fire department once I got the candles lit...I'll relight them tomorrow for you! It will be good practice for when hubby needs 63 on his cherry pie in June.

I think he is just mad!
    sFun_duh2.gif

I respect folks with the skill sets he has. I have been involved in making things fit into other things that should not fit there all my life.

I know that reads a bit weird but take it for face value.....:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I respect folks with the skill sets he has. I have been involved in making things fit into other things that should not fit there all my life.

I know that reads a bit weird but take it for face value.....:)

I totally understood that. He loves a challenge...that's why he has me!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Gotta go, just wanted to say how proud I am to see the lurking League dominating most of the threads in the break room! , , , I need to go get something out of my eye now, , (sniff, sniff)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom