Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I hate it when that happens, you take the vehicle in to have one thing fixed, and they screw up something else. I have had it happen myself.:noway:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The issue is that the seat removal/replacement is a 2-person job and one person tried to do it alone.

Admittedly it probably *can* be done by one person if you take your time and are careful... Seems not in this case.

Tried to save some labor and ended up costing themselves more money and me time and faith in their dealership service department.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    SAM made it to the range for a few minutes this morning!!!:rockwoot:

It was nice to put a few rounds downrange.

Plus, I came home with about 60 extra .223 cases. Love it when I come in after a slob. (unless they are shooting steel case)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Afternoon ingo'ers! I'm about to take my beautiful daughter out to lunch! My day just keeps getting better!!!! See ya all crazy asses later!!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    IMPD is hiring patrol officers. I've thought about applying, but not sure if IMPD pay is what I need it to be and my wife is worried about me dying.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I see Walmart has lifted the 3 boxes of ammo limit. At first I was :rockwoot: then I thought about and was :(. Someone cleared them out of 9mm about an hour before I got there. the limit lift doesn't apply to .22 though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I see Walmart has lifted the 3 boxes of ammo limit. At first I was :rockwoot: then I thought about and was :(. Someone cleared them out of 9mm about an hour before I got there. the limit lift doesn't apply to .22 though.

Do they HAVE 22?

ThatOneKid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    Batesville
    Awesome weather here, just got back form the gym. Might take the 'Maro out for a spin before all this ice comes. Some guy wont trade his XDM-C for my interamrs mini mauser with a custom barrel and trigger job because I wont be 18 for a month. puss

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Awesome weather here, just got back form the gym. Might take the 'Maro out for a spin before all this ice comes. Some guy wont trade his XDM-C for my interamrs mini mauser with a custom barrel and trigger job because I wont be 18 for a month. puss
    Real mature of you. I wouldn't trade you either with that crappy attitude.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nope. They had .45 colt semi wad cutter though and 1 100 round box of .45. I left that for you.

You should have bought it! I won't be in Plymouth in the next few days. Poker night tonight and stuff pretty much every day this week...none of it in Plymouth!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom