• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My wife is on her way home. There are some very large chunks of dead animal thawing in the kitchen right now. This promises to be a great evening!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    hubby brought the boy up and they are working on it now

I'd poke my head in the mancave and tell him you need to run to the store, watch the kids

have a good one db

If all goes well he will be leaving to go get his paycheck soon. After that I will hopefully go pick up a new mattress for our bed. Ours sucks and my back is always on fire

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My wife is on her way home. There are some very large chunks of dead animal thawing in the kitchen right now. This promises to be a great evening!

Nice!

I have to make my own dinner, spaghetti but made with spaghetti squash instead of pasta, with ground turkey meat sauce. Surprisingly, it isn't that bad and pretty good for you too

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Man what a day! At noon an apartment complex decided they needed all their dumpsters delivered NOW! 22 dumpsters, and I can only fit 4 at a time on!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Nice!

I have to make my own dinner, spaghetti but made with spaghetti squash instead of pasta, with ground turkey meat sauce. Surprisingly, it isn't that bad and pretty good for you too

With the right seasoning, I suppose it could taste OK but I have to admit I'd have a hard time enjoying it unless I tried it before I knew what it was. I don't mind trying new stuff but I'm a sucker for food that's bad for me.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    With the right seasoning, I suppose it could taste OK but I have to admit I'd have a hard time enjoying it unless I tried it before I knew what it was. I don't mind trying new stuff but I'm a sucker for food that's bad for me.

I've had it before, I slap some hot sauce on mine and enjoy it...the wife doesn't like hot stuff, otherwise I'd just cook it in with the sauce

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Man what a day! At noon an apartment complex decided they needed all their dumpsters delivered NOW! 22 dumpsters, and I can only fit 4 at a time on!

Hey, I need a dumpster right now! I need a place to put all this freaking snow we're supposed to get!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

You shoulda just told them that you have them all ready to go, they can come and get them any time they want. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom