• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yea, you will want a pro to look at that...volvo dealer told me it would cost me $6k for a re-manufactured transmission for my xc70, I would probably get two used xc70's for that price...

My transmission isn't horribly expensive although I don't think it's anything serious. In any case I will have them check it out. If I have to get a new transmission I will. At this point I've already dropped enough money into it that it's almost a new car. I love her...I don't know why but I do.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I watch a lot of family guy and south park...not a super big fan of american dad, but I'll watch it from time to time

The first few times I saw American Dad I wasn't really into it. It did grow on me though. Stan reminds me so much of my other half that it's disgusting. He's a complete a-hole with a heart of gold. He even brought me and my other manager candy tonight at work just because I texted him and told him that we decided we needed some. Not a request or a demand.....just a simple statement because I was bored. He's pretty awesome I guess

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    The first few times I saw American Dad I wasn't really into it. It did grow on me though. Stan reminds me so much of my other half that it's disgusting. He's a complete a-hole with a heart of gold. He even brought me and my other manager candy tonight at work just because I texted him and told him that we decided we needed some. Not a request or a demand.....just a simple statement because I was bored. He's pretty awesome I guess

Cool deal....well, time for bed. Gotta take jeep to the shop tomorrow...good night!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom