• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    haha. Thats one of the things I love about it. Makes them look great, though I have no clue what I would put up there honestly. Ive been looking for less than 40k miles and this one has 80k, but 7500$ in aftermarket stuff I wanna do anyway, may be worth it.
    I'd ride on that rack

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    haha. Thats one of the things I love about it. Makes them look great, though I have no clue what I would put up there honestly. Ive been looking for less than 40k miles and this one has 80k, but 7500$ in aftermarket stuff I wanna do anyway, may be worth it.

Great looking Jeep! Is that snorkel just decorative though? It looks like it just ends at the wheel well in the pic.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Great looking Jeep! Is that snorkel just decorative though? It looks like it just ends at the wheel well in the pic.

No thats how its designed. The front fenders are higher on that jeep so it looks like it stops there. Its got a special hood that matches with the raised fenders for more flex room with not much lift.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    IgjN3xE.gif

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just watched my cat rip a clump of matted hair off his back with his teeth and spit it on the floor. You could hear it tearing from the skin. He didn't even bat an eye.

Pic of the
    1234.JPG
    bad ass cat for reference :)

I've got one that could take lessons from him on grooming! She is full of matted hair. Old girl is not grooming well and it is too cold for me to remove all the clumps as she will be bald! I think she is getting a crew cut when warmer weather arrives. She is 17 and apparently needs some grooming assistance.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've got one that could take lessons from him on grooming! She is full of matted hair. Old girl is not grooming well and it is too cold for me to remove all the clumps as she will be bald! I think she is getting a crew cut when warmer weather arrives. She is 17 and apparently needs some grooming assistance.

He grooms but he likes to roll on his back and wiggle. And he doesn't like to be brushed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom