mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I rotated every 5k, they shouldn't be like this. They only had 15-20k miles on them.

What brand? I had problems like that with tires I got at Wal-Mart once. They were Goodyear, but apparently the Wal-Mart Goodyears are not the same as the ones the dealers sell. Cheaper versions that don't wear as well and are not a bargain.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    What brand? I had problems like that with tires I got at Wal-Mart once. They were Goodyear, but apparently the Wal-Mart Goodyears are not the same as the ones the dealers sell. Cheaper versions that don't wear as well and are not a bargain.

treadwright's....rear tires are in good shape, front tire? smoked...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He has some mental problems, and the whole daughter being a ***** thing is hurting him also.
    Frosty always plays with my ****s well, that's why he's one of my favorites!!

I imagine there are many veterans who have some issues that they deal with. When I worked at Porter-Starke, we had a lot of clients that were vets. I always felt badly that they were treated the way they were by others after everything they did for us. I would not have wanted to be in Vietnam or some of the other places they had served. My nephew doesn't talk much about his time in Afghanistan. I'm glad he is back in the states.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    treadwright's....rear tires are in good shape, front tire? smoked...

I've never heard of those. I'll have to ask my son if he has...he worked at both Goodyear and the Tire Barn so he seems to have a good take on what tires to avoid.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I've never heard of those. I'll have to ask my son if he has...he worked at both Goodyear and the Tire Barn so he seems to have a good take on what tires to avoid.

they are retreads...awesome tire, something wrong with my jeep for them to wear out like that.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I imagine there are many veterans who have some issues that they deal with. When I worked at Porter-Starke, we had a lot of clients that were vets. I always felt badly that they were treated the way they were by others after everything they did for us. I would not have wanted to be in Vietnam or some of the other places they had served. My nephew doesn't talk much about his time in Afghanistan. I'm glad he is back in the states.
    I try to get him out of the house, we do lunch a lot. He's a pretty quiet guy also. Sad that he's got crap for family. I don't think he'll bounce back from this. I don't think he wants to.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    He has some mental problems, and the whole daughter being a ***** thing is hurting him also.
    Frosty always plays with my ****s well, that's why he's one of my favorites!!
    Oh man, I misread that and we almost had a serious problem, I thought you were saying my daughter was being a *****, I was about to get in the truck for a road trip:lmfao: I am your favorite, ya ****er!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    they are retreads...awesome tire, something wrong with my jeep for them to wear out like that.

I was just reading on that...retreads. Hmmm....I guess I knew they sold them for semi's but never thought about them otherwise.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I try to get him out of the house, we do lunch a lot. He's a pretty quiet guy also. Sad that he's got crap for family. I don't think he'll bounce back from this. I don't think he wants to.

That is sad. I'm glad you ended up his neighbor. Even if you are just in his life for a brief time, it has to be helping him to have someone around who cares.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Oh man, I misread that and we almost had a serious problem, I thought you were saying my daughter was being a *****, I was about to get in the truck for a road trip:lmfao: I am your favorite, ya ****er!
    Yes you are , you ****gobbling, donkey ****ing son of a *****! I love this guy!!!!:rockwoot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That is sad. I'm glad you ended up his neighbor. Even if you are just in his life for a brief time, it has to be helping him to have someone around who cares.
    There's a couple of us here that's been watching over him. He's given me a great opportunity to be a better person. He's helped me more then I've helped him, I'm grateful for the opportunity.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There's a couple of us here that's been watching over him. He's given me a great opportunity to be a better person. He's helped me more then I've helped him, I'm grateful for the opportunity.

It's amazing how we start out doing something to help someone else and we end up feeling so much better about ourselves in the process. I completely understand that. I wouldn't trade the time I have spent helping the neighbor for anything.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It's amazing how we start out doing something to help someone else and we end up feeling so much better about ourselves in the process. I completely understand that. I wouldn't trade the time I have spent helping the neighbor for anything.
    You and me both lil sis!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom