mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm sure I'd love my kids more than anything in the world if I had some...just not the right time right now.

And yes, junior high and high school will be fun.

Is there ever a right time? Just saying....if you want them, don't wait too long.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Is there ever a right time? Just saying....if you want them, don't wait too long.

When the Mrs. finally decides to give up one of her jobs/hobbies. She leaves the house around 6:30 or 7am and doesn't get home until 8 or 9pm, gone most Saturdays and spends Sundays at church and napping, then we go to the grocery and the cycle repeats. When we can change the cycle, and we decide we're done doing things for 'us' we will, I'm sure.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I have 2 daughters. Wouldn't trade it for anything but junior high/high school years should be interesting.
    Interesting? Really? Oh you poor ignorant soul… but don't worry, we dads are all the same way, at 6 or 7 they are our sweet little angels that think dad is a super hero and the man among men, but 6 years later it's a daily struggle not to wring their sweet little necks!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Tire pressure :dunno:

something is wrong with my front axle...got all four tires at the same time, but the front are worn down past the wear mark.

Just a heads up, if any of your kids are sick, do the rest of us a favor and keep them home. This one person's kid I know got my sister's kid sick who got my BIL, sister, and their 10 day old baby sick. I ended up getting sick my sister's kid, who in turn got my kids sick, then got my wife sick. IF YOU ARE SICK, DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND STAY THE HELL HOME.

/rant

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    something is wrong with my front axle...got all four tires at the same time, but the front are worn down past the wear mark.

Just a heads up, if any of your kids are sick, do the rest of us a favor and keep them home. This one person's kid I know got my sister's kid sick who got my BIL, sister, and their 10 day old baby sick. I ended up getting sick my sister's kid, who in turn got my kids sick, then got my wife sick. IF YOU ARE SICK, DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND STAY THE HELL HOME.

/rant
    I had the same problem with mine. The tire shop told me to rotate more frequently. I don't know abut that though. They were 80000 mile tires and I only got 40k from them. They credited me for the lost mileage though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

/rant

I agree with your rant 10000000%

Ball joints? Tie Rods? So many front end parts that will cause tire wear.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I had the same problem with mine. The tire shop told me to rotate more frequently. I don't know abut that though. They were 80000 mile tires and I only got 40k from them. They credited me for the lost mileage though.

I rotated every 5k, they shouldn't be like this. They only had 15-20k miles on them.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I hope they are taking good care of him.

It is nice to see you and Frosty playing so well together.
    He has some mental problems, and the whole daughter being a ***** thing is hurting him also.
    Frosty always plays with my ****s well, that's why he's one of my favorites!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom