Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The black plague is going through the office...I have yet to get it, and I'm seriously considering moving all my crap in my office to the house so I don't have to see these people until the wave of sickness passes.

People who come to work so sick they can barely see make me nuts.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I thought about you while reading through that thread. Figured you would cause quite an uproar with some of those people

Everyone wants to respond to someone else's situation with their own Bravo Sierra. If you have never drawn your side arm in fear then just STFU and learn something.....Sheesh.

That is why I stayed out. I may have to go look now and I feel a temp ban coming.........:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm breaking the 1000 round threshold today...always just had a couple hundred before today.

I have always kept enough to run for a year at the level we shoot. I was restocking just before Sandy Hook. The shelves were full again and that idiot went nuts. I immediately doubled up on my orders and just in time. The suppliers were wiped out a few days later. All my orders were filled and delivered. Have ammo stashed every nook and cranny. I likes me some boolit's.....Oh yeah.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gotta convince the wife that that is a good idea...I only got the go-ahead today because I'm spending my profit sharing check we get every year from work...free extra money basically.

My wife see's the world through clear eyes. As long as we do not get nuts and cant buy grocery's she is OK with about anything I do.

Well, the midget strippers were a push but beyond that she is cool.....:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning INGO! Barn is still standing this morning and I see no more smoke...stinks in there.

Getting ready to go check out the potential new wheels. I think hubby is having second thoughts when he thinks about the gas mileage it will get, but still wants to check it out. We shall see.

Sun is shining here but I am seeing news reports about multiple accidents around South Bend and we have to go right through there to get to Niles where the truck is for sale. Hmmmm...

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Gotta convince the wife that that is a good idea...I only got the go-ahead today because I'm spending my profit sharing check we get every year from work...free extra money basically.
    I buy extra ammo almost every chance I get. Best addiction I have.:rockwoot:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My wife see's the world through clear eyes. As long as we do not get nuts and cant buy grocery's she is OK with about anything I do.

Well, the midget strippers were a push but beyond that she is cool.....:)

Midget strippers cross the line no matter how you look at it in my book...not a fan of naked leprechauns

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning INGO! Barn is still standing this morning and I see no more smoke...stinks in there.

Getting ready to go check out the potential new wheels. I think hubby is having second thoughts when he thinks about the gas mileage it will get, but still wants to check it out. We shall see.

Sun is shining here but I am seeing news reports about multiple accidents around South Bend and we have to go right through there to get to Niles where the truck is for sale. Hmmmm...

Those trucks are lucky to get 10 MPG especially if they are out of tune.
    A good friend has an 87 Suburban he uses to pull a pop up camper. Says it gets 10 MPG sitting, idling, driving or towing........:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom